PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Vampbri-n?

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 13:49
I know this sort of poll used to belong in JUNK, but in all seriousness does anybody really like him?

He's the spammer and disruptor of the entire site with a bad reputation to boot with comments such as "I like causing trouble" and nothing contributed to the site whatsoever except for angering most've the regular users!

Vote, and give serious reasons after you've voted!

As for my vote:

My answer for not liking him stands at me trying to tolerate him, but when I try he pisses me off with complete dumbness. And also the fact that he treats this site with disrespect! :mad:

bah
June 26th, 2007, 13:54
I think this thread is as pointless as the ones he creates for his little stories personally.

It's easy enough to just not look at threads started by him from now on.

Leave him be, ignoring him is probably the best idea.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 14:08
I think this thread is as pointless as the ones he creates for his little stories personally.

It's easy enough to just not look at threads started by him from now on.

Leave him be, ignoring him is probably the best idea.

Ignoring him is a good idea, but sadly he's everywhere. Even when you try and ignore him he makes a post in the same thread that you would, so the whole ignore thing is out! (unless for using the ignore button)

bah
June 26th, 2007, 14:16
There's an ignore button?

Edit:
Found it in userCP, cheers for that.
I'll make use of it if ignoring anyone becomes too hard.

If someone keeps making heaps of pointless/annoying posts/threads and nobody is responding then the mods will sort them out soon enough.

Man
June 26th, 2007, 14:16
Meh, he made a horrbile first impression on me, in junk, and first impressions are key to being sucsessfull, although i beleive this thread may or may not be shut down, due to a flame war, i shall keep my eye on it.

Gold Line
June 26th, 2007, 14:30
this thread will turn into a flame war..i can see it now

bah
June 26th, 2007, 14:34
this thread will turn into a flame war..i can see it now

That was my initial thought also, we should spend our time hating someone worthwhile, like George W Bush or pretty much any other politician of choice :)

Nodtveidt
June 26th, 2007, 14:35
I'm new 'round these parts so I dunno who this person is. I'll be sure to ignore him if he tries to cause trouble with me.

JKKDARK
June 26th, 2007, 14:36
If you see any problem on his comments, use the Report button.

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 14:49
wow look how infamous i am, i was going to make a thread to see how many people didn't like me but you beat me to it.
EDIT:there are only two sections im on at this site, offtopic and thes ds friend code section. so i don't know what you mean by everywhere.

Kramer
June 26th, 2007, 14:52
In the 1 month that you have been here id say your my mosted hated person on this forum then 2nd comes JKKDARK:rofl: I dont hate anyone else.

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 14:53
yeah i know but these just ain't my kind of people thats why they all hate me.
EDIT:People hate jkkdark? he/she seems to be well respected.

Gold Line
June 26th, 2007, 15:01
your a little child any normal person would stay away from this thread but no you must make everything 10x worse

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 15:03
so what are you doing at this thread? It seems to me that everyone devots there sole attention to me cuz THEY wish to start trouble. I mean why do u all care if i get banned or not, what life threatening condition makes you hate me so and the cure calls for me to be banned. WHAt?What?What?

Gold Line
June 26th, 2007, 15:07
i'm trying to help if you keep posting in threads like this your gona get flamed so just shut up and post in your ds code thread of whatever!

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 15:09
That dosen't work cuz people come there and say im spamming, it doesn't matter thankyou with what little trust you have left for me. Theses people bring this to them selfs. I just fight back cuz idf the mods see this as a bad thing then they may ban me or reduce my post count.

Gold Line
June 26th, 2007, 15:14
what part of shut up and stop posting dont you understand?

Kramer
June 26th, 2007, 15:17
yeah i know but these just ain't my kind of people thats why they all hate me.
EDIT:People hate jkkdark? he/she seems to be well respected.

Spamming and being a douchebag in general doesnt get respect.

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 15:19
the part that says im suposed to sit their and let these people talk shit behind my back. Im sorry aslong as people make threads like this and talk crap about me. Then i shall never just stop talking.
Thats why im sorry these people veiwed me as an enemy when i did nothing to them so sorry.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 15:25
If you see any problem on his comments, use the Report button.

All of his comments are problems, they're all spam...

...Which makes you look like a saint, as you never spammed as much as he does. Plus you help people! :)

Vampbri-n
June 26th, 2007, 15:35
fine then ask a mod to look at my posts and verify they are spam.

Triv1um
June 26th, 2007, 16:18
Do you even need to ask?

As much as i disagree with as a thread, i still hate his guts.

He is the only user that lets this community down.

parkermauney
June 26th, 2007, 17:19
Meh, I said yes.
He's never done anything to me, so why should I hate him?

Shadowblind
June 26th, 2007, 17:31
wow look how infamous i am, i was going to make a thread to see how many people didn't like me but you beat me to it.
EDIT:there are only two sections im on at this site, offtopic and thes ds friend code section. so i don't know what you mean by everywhere.

Huh...this reminds me of a certain he/she that Cap'n really liked after an immense amount of spam....im wondering whats changed?

Im guessing Vampdude spends most his time in off-topic. A lot do.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 17:36
Do you even need to ask?

As much as i disagree with as a thread, i still hate his guts.

He is the only user that lets this community down.

He's the only member of the community who doesn't make any useful posts, or even post anything game/homebrew related (Pokémon doesn't even count)

bah
June 26th, 2007, 17:55
This thread and the fact you guys are responding to what he posts is only encouraging the guy.

Just ignore everything he posts, its not like you have to listen to him, just skip some text.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 18:06
This thread and the fact you guys are responding to what he posts is only encouraging the guy.

Just ignore everything he posts, its not like you have to listen to him, just skip some text.

I've got him on my ignore list, I choose whether or not I read his posts or not by clicking the view button...

...His whole posts are skipped! :p

splodger15
June 26th, 2007, 18:13
Nope I am not bothered about saying it either

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 18:25
Nope I am not bothered about saying it either

I don't think anyone is bothered about saying that they don't like him, because at the end of the day he knows!

bullhead
June 26th, 2007, 18:25
Its not as clear cut as yes and no. I regard him with indifference.

bull, x.

mexicansnake
June 26th, 2007, 20:40
One word to describe him: idiot. Es un maldito pendejo XD.

SnesR0X
June 26th, 2007, 21:04
He's either just an idiot, or someone trying to screw with us, making him even more of an idiot

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 21:13
He's either just an idiot, or someone trying to screw with us, making him even more of an idiot

He is clearly both, I mean there is no one who is as dumb as him. I mean he is constantly told by beople that how he acts here is incorrect, but does he listen? (the answer to that is NO)

pt9087
June 26th, 2007, 21:20
He is clearly both, I mean there is no one who is as dumb as him. I mean he is constantly told by beople that how he acts here is incorrect, but does he listen? (the answer to that is NO)

True! :thumbup:

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 21:28
True! :thumbup:

Very true

---OffTopic---

Your post count is 999, which upside down is 666. 1 more post and you're a DCEmu Old Pro! :D

ganondorf
June 26th, 2007, 21:30
I dont hate you, but I also dont like you. Here's a suggestion Vampbri-n.

Make a new account to this site. And be the total opposite of what you are now.

pt9087
June 26th, 2007, 21:31
---OffTopic---

Your post count is 999, which upside down is 666. 1 more post and you're a DCEmu Old Pro! :D

Lol yey im there, i didnt really post much when i first joined so its an achevment for me! lmao :thumbup:

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 21:39
I dont hate you, but I also dont like you. Here's a suggestion Vampbri-n.

Make a new account to this site. And be the total opposite of what you are now.

He can't do that, he will always be the thick tw*t he is now!

Lol yey im there, i didnt really post much when i first joined so its an achevment for me! lmao :thumbup:

lol, I have on and off moments for posting either lots or not so much :D

Gold Line
June 26th, 2007, 21:43
the DCEmu Old Pro tital sucks, its saying "your old live with it!" lol anyway i'm a wii user until i get 2000 posts :D

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 21:49
the DCEmu Old Pro tital sucks, its saying "your old live with it!" lol anyway i'm a wii user until i get 2000 posts :D

Same here, which is just like 236 but I'm not posting like an idiot to make the 2000 point like some people would! (not naming names) :rofl: (ok naming names, GoldLine)

SnesR0X
June 26th, 2007, 22:10
Same here, which is just like 236 but I'm not posting like an idiot to make the 2000 point like some people would! (not naming names) :rofl: (ok naming names, GoldLine)

This may or may not be related to what you were saying (:rofl: ) Vampbri-n has a posting of like, 17 posts per day, seriously wtf?

kcajblue
June 26th, 2007, 22:17
the DCEmu Old Pro tital sucks, its saying "your old live with it!" lol anyway i'm a wii user until i get 2000 posts :Dthats why i am "the filipino guy" hehe.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 22:51
This may or may not be related to what you were saying (:rofl: ) Vampbri-n has a posting of like, 17 posts per day, seriously wtf?

17 posts per day? I'm lucky if I can stay on th 5 post mark, thou I post more than 5! :D

kcajblue
June 26th, 2007, 23:06
lol. what does that make me then.
it says i have 9.04 posts a day.

SnesR0X
June 26th, 2007, 23:09
I have like, a little less than 3.5

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 23:32
I have like, a little less than 3.5

You don't post as much thou! lol :rofl:

SnesR0X