PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Shooter For Nintendo Wii

wraggster
June 26th, 2007, 16:53
New from Divineo UK (http://www.divineo.co.uk/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=wii-jss)

http://www.divineo.co.uk/divineo/images/products/wii-jss.jpg

Lock and load with the Sharp Shooter™ from JOYTECH. Fully compatible with all forms of TV’s and displays including plasma and LCD, the Sharp Shooter brings Wii™ shooting games to life with amazing realism. Connecting quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote and Nunchuck, the Sharp Shooter™ is lightweight, simple to use and requires no batteries, no leads and no worries! Shoot to thrill!

R4mbo
June 26th, 2007, 17:00
Looks amazing, and it's a great Idea to combine the WiiController and the Nunchuck.... Does anyone have it and tried with Red Steel etc.? Would be glad to read some user-feedback about usability.

trainerkai
June 26th, 2007, 17:04
this will be suitable for metroid prime 3 lol my hand wont tired using that sharp shooter heh

Torgod13
June 26th, 2007, 17:31
HOLY SHIT!!!! "Fully compatible with all forms of TV’s and displays including plasma and LCD" You have got to be kidding.. I never knew a plastic sleeve was compatible with my LCD or PLASMA TV system. This must be better that all the other plastic hunks of crap out there... and it "requires no batteries, no leads and no worries!" I am sooooo excited.. sigh... FYI most games that require the nunchuck wont work with this crap because you have to flick the nunchuck left, right, forwards or backwards.. if you do that you loose your target.....

ganondorf
June 26th, 2007, 21:51
FYI most games that require the nunchuck wont work with this crap because you have to flick the nunchuck left, right, forwards or backwards.. if you do that you loose your target.....

Thats a really good point. You gave me second oppinions on buying this.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 22:11
I've seen this before, I think this device is too far ahead of itself at the moment as there are currently no games to support the form

R4mbo
June 27th, 2007, 11:26
Yep, that's it, didn't know if there is any game which supports this Kombination!
Thx Guys ;)

Kaeruyaki
June 27th, 2007, 12:37
won't work with RE4, that's for sure.

tomqman
June 30th, 2007, 10:42
i was playing call of duty 3 with the sharp shooter and i must say that it is hard to controll at first but i did get the hand of it also i had a bid problem with the motion actions. but i hope to see better use of a wii gun as the gun was great fun playing with

SnesR0X
July 1st, 2007, 05:10
Oh, it would work with games, it would just make you suck at them