PDA

View Full Version : WiiremoteJ

wraggster
June 26th, 2007, 17:15
Via WiiLi.org (http://www.wiili.org/WiiremoteJ)

WiiRemoteJ is a free Java API and library for interacting with a Nintendo(R) Wii(tm) Remote through Bluetooth(R). WiiRemoteJ aims to do two things: first, it aims to create an easily accessible interface for Java developers wanting to work with the Wii Remote. Second, it aims to provide tools for developers using the Wii Remote to speed development. WiiRemoteJ comes with a complete (to my knowledge) javadoc, detailing every public class, field, and method. In addition, WiiRemoteJ aims to duplicate many of the same ideologies and methods used in the main Java libraries. This should allow developers to jump into the development process relatively quickly.

"Yes, it's finally here! And I am very very very very very sorry for the delay. I wanted to add all of these new features, and I was working on this massive other project (related to it), and I just didn't get the stuff done. So, I decided that new features, etc. were better suited for version 1.1. I did a little bit of touch-up work, and here it is. Feel free to post comments in this thread, and feel free to spread the news where ever you wish (I'm bad at publicity). Smile Please submit any bug reports via email or in the WiiRemoteJ section on the forum. That's all. Enjoy! "

Download (http://www.world-of-cha0s.hostrocket.com/WiiRemoteJ/WiiRemoteJ%20v1.0.zip.gz)

ganondorf
June 26th, 2007, 21:54
Cool, I never knew you could do this.

But is there a blutooth that you recommend?

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 22:09
Cool, I never knew you could do this.

But is there a blutooth that you recommend?

Any bluetooth works, I'm using a SITECOM bluetooth adapter I bought from The Carphone Warehouse for my old phone back in 2005

ganondorf
June 27th, 2007, 01:19
Any bluetooth works, I'm using a SITECOM bluetooth adapter I bought from The Carphone Warehouse for my old phone back in 2005

Ok, thanks. I will try this out when I get a blutooth tommorow.