PDA

View Full Version : is it a possible port?

maxipower90
June 27th, 2007, 02:12
okay this is an usable port im after, its not a game but a program called SMILE, what it basically is, its a Super Metroid editor that is easily obtained on the net ( free downloadable software thanks to its respected creator) the reason i want it on the move is simply my Ma dosent let me on the PC as much as i would like, and also it means i could create 24/7 and possibly bring more hmm not homebrew but metroid mods, which i love.

to tell the truth id say the PSP has enough power to run the program but i was wondering if it could be ported, okay this may be hard but i think in the hands of an experienced coder could be done :)

thanks any info would be grateful. lol plz dont take the p!ss :) :)

pt9087
June 27th, 2007, 15:44
POWER! If you can get the source code then it can be done!

maxipower90
June 27th, 2007, 16:26
POWER! If you can get the source code then it can be done!

firstly welcome back Pt9087

Okay ive sent Jathys ( the creator ) an e-mail, hopefully he gets back to me, with the source code.

Man
June 27th, 2007, 17:39
Ya, even with the source code, it still may be a difficult port, but you never know.

maxipower90
July 2nd, 2007, 01:42
okay got an email back saying that the source code isnt avalible to the public YET, hes still working on it, well i doupt we,ll see anymore releases cause it was perfect and i thought it was complete however i must respect his wishes

nooo well thats that idea down the pan

quzar
July 2nd, 2007, 05:36
Whoosh. Please try to post in the right forum from now on ;).