PDA

View Full Version : Want to get ExcruciationX's PSP? Then look here!

ExcruciationX
June 27th, 2007, 03:22
Firstly, sorry for not being here for a week. I've been busy.

Secondly, my supposed "friends" thought it would be funny to scrape off the "Sony" and "PSP" markings off my PSP and "accidently" drop it in a cup of Windex (it doesn't bother me since it had been bricked before, and I am buying a new one).

So, I'm thinking of giving it to someone here if they want it. Any takers?

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 03:34
Does it work at all?

VampDude
June 27th, 2007, 03:50
lol @ Windex, can't you just dry the PSP and air it out somewhere?

Man
June 27th, 2007, 03:52
OMFG, i would love you, my psp got screwed up, i accidentily overtightened a screw, and it pushed a hole in the lcd screen, and i cant take the screw out, all i need is the screen and the casing.

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 04:00
On mine the screen (under the plastic casing) is stuck with dog hair, and the analog stick is screwed up and stuck :o

ExcruciationX
June 27th, 2007, 04:02
OMFG, i would love you, my psp got screwed up, i accidentily overtightened a screw, and it pushed a hole in the lcd screen, and i cant take the screw out, all i need is the screen and the casing.
I thought that people would just keep it as a novelty, but I suppose you could do what you want with it.

Man
June 27th, 2007, 04:04
Lol a novelty, i could, id name my PSP ExcrutiationX. I could send you some linux distro CDs. ooooh linux.

ExcruciationX
June 27th, 2007, 04:09
Lol a novelty, i could, id name my PSP ExcrutiationX. I could send you some linux distro CDs. ooooh linux.
It was actually named that before it bricked.

And, it won't have a return address (because if it's returned, I'll get in trouble with my parents for sending something to Earth).

pibs
June 27th, 2007, 04:12
why dont you scrap it and give each piece away :D

dibs on the analog lol

Man
June 27th, 2007, 04:14
^^^^^you could do that, i only need the back part with the mother board, and UMD thing, but that may be troublesome, btw, if you send me the hole thing, i can dismantle, and redistribute.

Napalm-Death
June 27th, 2007, 04:16
I don't even have a PSP, I wonder if I could take one like yours to get repaired. lol

VampDude
June 27th, 2007, 04:22
You could always see where the furthest to send to is and just send it there? lol

Man
June 27th, 2007, 04:29
You could always see where the furthest to send to is and just send it there? lol

I live in canada, and i dont know why you would want to send it the farthest away, but hey whatever turns your crank.

ExcruciationX
June 27th, 2007, 04:30
I suppose I'll send it to Man.

PM me your address.

Edit: Apparently, my "friend" just cleaned it with Windex to remove the scratches he made on it (it didn't work). He needs to get his English straight.

Man
June 27th, 2007, 04:33
YAAAYYY, i can finally repair my psp !!! edit: Pibster, ill give you the analog stick, mines perfectly functional.

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 05:00
I was the first to post!:(

Man
June 27th, 2007, 05:13
I made the most promising argument. lol, what part of the PSP do you want, i may be able to send it to you.

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 05:36
The only thing I need is the hardware for the analog stick, mine can twist 360 degrees, and even when it's still whatever you're controlling moves erratically around

mexicansnake
June 27th, 2007, 05:41
I want it :(. Look at my sig. I need one to code and test my games, I know how to repair that.
Btw congrats man. Ill get one later. XD

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 05:42
Congrats Man and btw if he was going to send it furtherest away I'm pretty sure australia is further away than canada SnesROX:p

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 05:53
Congrats Man and btw if he was going to send it furtherest away I'm pretty sure australia is further away than canada SnesROX:p

why yes it is

(you with your cool/crazy upside down maps of the world!)

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 06:02
huh? i dont follow:confused:

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 06:12
look here....

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 06:24
What the f*ck is that? who would want an upside down map?

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 06:31
well, I have been told before that it was made to portray Australia's view of the world.

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 07:02
what?, who the hell told you that?

mexicansnake
June 27th, 2007, 07:06
I cant sleep!!!! :(.

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 07:12
why not snake?

mexicansnake
June 27th, 2007, 07:14
why not snake?

I dunno, 1:15 AM here and Im still up :(. Maybe its the rain...

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 07:17
Have you tried warm milk?

mexicansnake
June 27th, 2007, 07:21
Have you tried warm milk?

Ok Ill try.

lol, why everybody is saying warm milk? or count goats or sheeps? or goat milk ? or whatever...

Never mind Ill go to the kitchen now.

lmtlmt
June 27th, 2007, 07:24
lol, i dunno really, not thinking about it really helps you go to sleep.

Man
June 27th, 2007, 15:08
The only thing I need is the hardware for the analog stick, mine can twist 360 degrees, and even when it's still whatever you're controlling moves erratically around

Hey, srry i already promised pibster the analog hardware, but i know you can buy them online for like 5-10$.

pt9087
June 27th, 2007, 15:42
Lol Free PSP haha kool, Why dont you sell it... that would be best thing to do

ExcruciationX
June 27th, 2007, 16:49
Okay, it's in the post.

Once Man gets it, ask for various pieces of it if you want some.

Keep in mind, this is the PSP featured in all of the Custom Firmware guides, it's the only one that has touched ground outside of Earth and is the only one touched by an "alien".

Man
June 27th, 2007, 17:17
Lol Free PSP haha kool, Why dont you sell it... that would be best thing to do

No, thats not the best thing to do, thats the evil white man way,no, im not some venture capitalist, just looking to gain some money, i plan to redistribute the psp parts, on a first come first serve basis (after iv fixed my psp).

ExcruciationX
June 28th, 2007, 02:35
No, thats not the best thing to do, thats the evil white man way,no, im not some venture capitalist, just looking to gain some money, i plan to redistribute the psp parts, on a first come first serve basis (after iv fixed my psp).
Yeah, it's funny to know that soon my PSP will be scattered around the world.

razorak
June 28th, 2007, 03:02
Yeah, it's funny to know that soon my PSP will be scattered around the world.

The way you say it is as if u threw it out of ur spaceship and it disintegrated in the earth's atmosphere becoming small/ dust-like particles.....LOL

VampDude
June 28th, 2007, 04:43
Okay, it's in the post.

Once Man gets it, ask for various pieces of it if you want some.

Keep in mind, this is the PSP featured in all of the Custom Firmware guides, it's the only one that has touched ground outside of Earth and is the only one touched by an "alien".

My 2 are the only 2 PSP's that's been touched by a vampire! :p

Man
June 28th, 2007, 15:00
Pibster does not need the analog stick, so i think its going to Snesrox, send me a pm if you want any parts.

VampDude
June 28th, 2007, 17:26
I only need the screws from the battery compartment, I lost a screw or 2 when I had my PSP in pieces for over a month waiting for my new motherboard

Man
June 28th, 2007, 22:24
I only need the screws from the battery compartment, I lost a screw or 2 when I had my PSP in pieces for over a month waiting for my new motherboard

Ill se what i can do, shipping screws will be a pain in the ass.

SnesR0X
June 28th, 2007, 23:42
Man, do you mean the nub, or the hardware? cause the the nub I have is fine, the part it's attached to is screwed up....

Man
June 28th, 2007, 23:45
i can send you what ever you need, the hardware, the nub, the screws, my anolog stick is completely fine, so i dont need to do anything to it.

SnesR0X
June 28th, 2007, 23:51
Thank you Man and Ex! I need the screws and hardware part of it, do you want me to take a picture of the stuff I need? (cause I have it, just it doesn't work right)

Man
June 29th, 2007, 00:43
Thank you Man and Ex! I need the screws and hardware part of it, do you want me to take a picture of the stuff I need? (cause I have it, just it doesn't work right)

Ya sure, that would be great ! really helpful, i have a good idea of what you want. Pm with your adress, and ill send it out as soon as it arrives.

pibs
June 29th, 2007, 00:51
Ill se what i can do, shipping screws will be a pain in the ass.

try placing them in a small plastic bag, like the ones small jewelery come in.

SnesR0X
June 29th, 2007, 01:24
Ya sure, that would be great ! really helpful, i have a good idea of what you want. Pm with your adress, and ill send it out as soon as it arrives.

Damn, I don't have a thin enough driver here, but I will in a few days.

Man
June 29th, 2007, 01:58
try placing them in a small plastic bag, like the ones small jewelery come in.

Ya i know exactly what you mean, iv got about 100 of those little bags sitting in my drawer.

mexicansnake
June 29th, 2007, 05:18
It would be nice to have the bricked motherboard, maybe I can put a modchip on it :).

ExcruciationX
June 29th, 2007, 05:34
It would be nice to have the bricked motherboard, maybe I can put a modchip on it :).
I suppose you could get what you want, just take care of it. It was my baby.

mexicansnake
June 29th, 2007, 05:36
I suppose you could get what you want, just take care of it. It was my baby.

Thanx alot!!!! Ill take care of it. Your PSP will be around the world now XD.

edit: 500 posts finally!!!.

ExcruciationX
June 29th, 2007, 05:47
Thanx alot!!!! Ill take care of it. Your PSP will be around the world now XD.

edit: 500 posts finally!!!.

Hey, it's not me, it's Man. I just sent it to him.

mexicansnake
June 29th, 2007, 05:59
Ok I just sent a pm to Man asking for the motherboard.

Man
June 29th, 2007, 12:57
Yaaaaaaa, this psp is going to be scattered across the globe, this will be a really cool experience.

gdf
June 29th, 2007, 20:21
wow the first worldwide psp!

where all is it going to?

VampDude
June 30th, 2007, 02:00
wow the first worldwide psp!

where all is it going to?

It's going to Man, in Canada :D

Man
June 30th, 2007, 04:08
then, somes going to canada, somes going to the shadows, and somes going to Mexico. YAY, ill probably make a map up so i can keep track

VampDude
June 30th, 2007, 04:33
then, somes going to canada, somes going to the shadows, and somes going to Mexico. YAY, ill probably make a map up so i can keep track

lol, Mexico is one side of the U.S. and Canada's the other! :D

Seth Kier
June 30th, 2007, 10:25
Vampdude, you are no vampire, unles you SUCK MY DICK:thumbup:

Man
June 30th, 2007, 10:31
Get the F**K off dcemu you useless flap of skin.

splodger15
June 30th, 2007, 10:35
I would keep it as a novelty a try and put it in a frame on the wall. ;)

Man
June 30th, 2007, 10:36
lol, this asshole is spamming the board left right and center, i dont think theres any mods around.

lmtlmt
June 30th, 2007, 13:12
Doesnt look like it

VampDude
June 30th, 2007, 13:22
Zion is an ass clown if he thinks coming here to Spam threads and Insult people even bothers anyone, because as soon as he posts one thread that's out've place the whole network see's right to press the REPORT button...

...Now back to the PSP and what Splodger said, that would be a good idea but boring if you ask me! :D

gdf
June 30th, 2007, 14:55
send me a bit nobody wants, then it could be partly in scotland and not just north america!

Man
June 30th, 2007, 16:45
sure, maybe ill send you the buttons, unless someone needs them.

VampDude
June 30th, 2007, 19:59
sure, maybe ill send you the buttons, unless someone needs them.

I doubt anyone needs the buttons, I don't think anyone ever replaces SONY buttons for SONY buttons?

mexicansnake
June 30th, 2007, 21:46
lol, Mexico is one side of the U.S. and Canada's the other! :D

This PSP will have a long trip...:D

VampDude
June 30th, 2007, 22:06
This PSP will have a long trip...:D

The PSP won't but the parts will thou! lol

Man
June 30th, 2007, 22:08
lol this is epic, im going to make a movie

well maybe not

BrooksyX
June 30th, 2007, 23:38
Any chance I could get the parts for the umd drive? My drive doesn't read discs anymore.

kcajblue
July 1st, 2007, 00:04
dunno if thisll help or not.
but the only reason i got my psp was because it couldnt read umds.
then i started moving the sliding thing for the umd inside the psp and put a umd in and it randomly started reading it.

parkermauney
July 1st, 2007, 00:46
the only reason i got my psp was because it couldnt read umds.

That's a good reason! :D

kcajblue
July 1st, 2007, 01:21
yes it is.
my brothers psp couldnt read them anymore.
so then he got a new one and he gave me the old one and i fixed it. :D

BrooksyX
July 1st, 2007, 04:43
yes it is.
my brothers psp couldnt read them anymore.
so then he got a new one and he gave me the old one and i fixed it. :D

I used to be able to get the drive to work if I would mess around with it but now it doesn't read the umd's at all anymore. I don't care that much because I mostly just use it to play homebrew and emulators. But it is nice to have the option to play PSP games. I can't even run backups of my games because most require a umd in the drive. Basically I play all of my psp games on my brothers psp because his umd drive works (it was broken too but I was able to fix it).

Man
July 1st, 2007, 06:27
I dont know, if you can detach the UMD drive from the mobo, then yes, if not, the mobo is going to mexicansnake, ill find out.

BrooksyX
July 1st, 2007, 07:50
I am pretty sure that the umd drive can be removed from the motherboard pretty easily. I think you just have to unscrew it and pull out the ribbon cable connecting the two.

splodger15
July 1st, 2007, 10:54
I can't even run backups of my games because most require a umd in the drive.

Havn't you got custom firmware you could just enable No UMD mode

kcajblue
July 1st, 2007, 10:59
isnt that still buggy?

VampDude
July 1st, 2007, 13:18
I am pretty sure that the umd drive can be removed from the motherboard pretty easily. I think you just have to unscrew it and pull out the ribbon cable connecting the two.

It can, the motherboard just connects everything together.

Man
July 1st, 2007, 14:09
Allright, UMD drive is going to BrooksyX!

So an update: Mother board-mexicansnake
Analog stick - Snesrox
some screws - Vampdude
UMD drive - BrooksyX

VampDude
July 1st, 2007, 20:40
Allright, UMD drive is going to BrooksyX!

So an update: Mother board-mexicansnake
Analog stick - Snesrox
some screws - VampDude
UMD drive - BrooksyX

Also I claim the yellow power thing (on the bottom right of the PSP unit) if nobody else does, as on my Jap PSP neither of my chargers connect whilst both the chargers connect to my other PSP - I think the center connection is bent? (I think I dropped it whilst being on charge)

Man
July 1st, 2007, 21:27
Sure ! :D no problem !

VampDude
July 1st, 2007, 21:45
eX's PSP will be a part of both my PSP's at this rate, screws in one and yellow thing in the other! lol :p

Man
July 1st, 2007, 22:31
Lol, i think im going to do somthing special with the faceplate, to commemorate the ExcruciationX Psp, It will be pretty cool.

kcajblue
July 1st, 2007, 23:07
lol. x's psp is going to be part of 5 peoples psp's.
thats something you should be proud of x.

Man
July 2nd, 2007, 04:27
You know what would be really cool, a new Dcemu title, like, PSP dealer. or somthing else funny. Like im geeting close to 500 Posts, and thats quite a few, for me.

ExcruciationX
July 2nd, 2007, 05:20
lol. x's psp is going to be part of 5 peoples psp's.
thats something you should be proud of x.
Certainly.

Man, have you gotten it yet?

You've found an easter egg!

Date left : October 2nd 2007.

SnesR0X
July 2nd, 2007, 06:28
Certainly.

Man, have you gotten it yet?

Unless you used expensive shipping, I doubt it. What did you use?

ExcruciationX
July 2nd, 2007, 12:19
Unless you used expensive shipping, I doubt it. What did you use?
Just regular mail.

Man
July 2nd, 2007, 13:27
Im going to Quebec for the week, so i hope it will be here when i get home, along with my new 4 gig stick.

gamerremag
July 5th, 2007, 04:36
lol, i only have 4 screws holding my psp faceplate on, my faceplate is cracked (i thot you just needed to remove the screw at the bottom/center of the psp), my lcd screen has about 300 pixles that either stay orange, or blend in with other colors (long as they are dark), my analog moves up/to the right, my psp makes a horrible whining noise when you have it on the lowest blacklight setting, my umd doesnt work (i buy the games, then i have to get the .iso!), and so much other stuff.

i cant wait for logans shadow !!!

acn010
July 7th, 2007, 00:31
i will be honored if you give me your psp. when i recieve it, ill send a money order to you for shipping cost. pm me and we'll talk about it. (i guess its too late) aim me im on 24/7

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 03:14
i will be honored if you give me your psp. when i recieve it, ill send a money order to you for shipping cost. pm me and we'll talk about it. (i guess its too late) aim me im on 24/7

You want anything and everything! lol :rofl:

Man
July 7th, 2007, 03:47
lol, i only have 4 screws holding my psp faceplate on, my faceplate is cracked (i thot you just needed to remove the screw at the bottom/center of the psp), my lcd screen has about 300 pixles that either stay orange, or blend in with other colors (long as they are dark), my analog moves up/to the right, my psp makes a horrible whining noise when you have it on the lowest blacklight setting, my umd doesnt work (i buy the games, then i have to get the .iso!), and so much other stuff.

i cant wait for logans shadow !!!

You want anything and everything! lol :rofl:

They both want everything !

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 04:37
They both want everything !

Indeed they do, what are they getting thou?

acn010
July 7th, 2007, 06:25
it seems nothing since he haven't replied

Man
July 7th, 2007, 14:02
Well most of the parts that gamerremag wants are already taken, and excruciationX already sent the PSP, check out my other thread. Im trying to make it more organized.

Check out my website at : http://freepspparts.forum5.com