PDA

View Full Version : XmbController Plugin v1.1 -- Revolutionize the XMB navigation!!

wraggster
June 28th, 2007, 06:34
News/release from Mr305:

Here's a new update after finding some leisure time. This should solve most of the reported annoyances from previous version.

New Features:

Press and hold Select for approximately to 2 seconds to disable L & R navigation feature.

Instructions:
1) Copy to seplugins folder in MS root.
2) Add the line to vsh.txt

Code:
ms0:/seplugins/Xmbcontroller.prx

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via mr305 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1632918&postcount=1)

DarthPaul
June 28th, 2007, 07:25
That addition is cool.
Keep this thing coming,I haven't tried it yet,but it sounds good. I'm gonna try it soon for sure.

pibs
June 28th, 2007, 08:57
what exactly is this?

ojdon
June 28th, 2007, 09:12
what exactly is this?

I heard it was a plugin to use the L & R back buttons to navigate your psp, at the main menu instead of the D-pad?

A few comments on the first release of this plugin where saying that you couldn't use the D-pad, is this the same in this release? I'm guessing you can't have both at the same time, but is a an alternate way instead of keep Enabling and Disabling the plugin?

pibs
June 28th, 2007, 09:21
thanks for clearing that up, i was afraid of trying it since it had no readme or nothing.

mike_jmg
June 28th, 2007, 17:41
what annoyanses?

At last i got a chance to prove the thing about the headphones remote but it didnīt worked.

And I would like to thank Mr305 for creating this plug-in, i got the first one and works like a charm (at least for me, L R and D pad working at the same time don't know wtf are they talking about)

iīm not sure if I want to be able to disable it so easily, cause this has helped me a lot, I donīt need to open my playgear pocket to hear music

there are holes for the trigger buttons so i can work my way to the music folder with the thing closed, kind of blindly, but that's what I wanted

So thanks and keep up the good work