PDA

View Full Version : yippie @#$%KIN skippy...

shadowprophet
October 1st, 2013, 06:30
See everyone looks at me like i just don't give a damn about politics.. truthfully, I don't..
I used to vote, I used to activly keep up with whats going on in the world news.

But the truth is. the older I get the less I care about the world and its problems. I tend to focus more on just my kids, my wife and my extended family....

I used to be what some people would even coin as a true patriotic american..

Except I made a mistake. I voted for Obama.. (first term) By the second term I had already given up on the childish fairy tails that make people believe there is still hope for america..

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS SHUT DOWN... while if you know the true political facts, its ot a serious deal and should be worked out by monday, the problem is this. we work sometimes
45 hours a week night job me and my wife. we both bring home somewhere around 500+ dollars per week. that is roughly 1150 dollars and some odd change weekly for the two of us.. now.. since we make literally a few dollars over 500 each a week we fall into a higher tax tier.. which means we should be making closer to 800 a week but do not because the government takes our money to give to people who are to lazy or uneducated to work and we foot the bill... you know.. that's not even my problem..

feed the hungry.. cure the sick hell ill take a hit in the belt for that... But no.. my real problem is the Government can't decide who needs our over taxed dollars more .. the ****in dolphins,, the whales , the whales ?? the crazy economy draining Peace keeping war efforts we waste important resources on just to help other countries who hate us?? I say with things as bad as they are , we as america need to worry about our own problems and get our damned hands out of the middle easts cooike jar...

But what really pisses me off most of all is this.. we can work our asses off and work and work some more. but if we dont pay taxes we go to prison......... however if the government decides it wants to ****ing shut down and give up on its own people and tell us to go fornicate ourselves with a sharp wooden stick do they ****ing go to prison??? no... they run off with huge ammounts of hard earned american dollars...

do you think because the government shut down, suddenly there will be no taxes... who are we paying??

..... **** the world,, i gave up on it a long time ago,,,

S ****ing P.

Shrygue
October 3rd, 2013, 18:57
Yo SP, we've problems here too although our government still functions just about. Nothing seems to be getting any better. The UK has stayed out of going on a military campaign to Syria but still hands out £348 million in aid even though the country has its own problems to sort out - the benefits system, the National Health Service and border controls to name a few. Not to mention too we spend billions of pounds in EU membership fees and getting a bad deal from it, we ought to have a referendum to stay in or out of the eurozone now rather than 2017.

wraggster
October 6th, 2013, 01:10
The UK is a joke, i go to work full time as do my wife and 2 oldest kids, yet facing me are a scummy family with 9 kids, they have a newer car than me dont work, have the latest big screen tvs, kids are all in designer clothes, they have a caravan at the seaside which they spend 10 weeks a year at and on top of that get rent and taxes paid and top £500 a week, and they are really nasty pieces of work too. im glad i work but it makes me so pissed off that people get it for free and they dont want to work.

shadowprophet
October 7th, 2013, 05:51
it's an example of how broken the government has become. i don't know how it is in the u.k but here I see me and my wife working to support our family, barely making it. then i see large groups of people who refuse to find work to support their family.. did you guys know. that here in america. or rather should i say here in my state. (cause i don't know if its like that everywhere. but a great number of people fain disability and draw money off their children from the government. it is even common although few will admit to it, but if you guys where here i could show you 19 families. of couples who foster children, just to draw welfare off of them.. its very common here in my state. at least in my area.

people exploiting little children who don't understand they are just a paycheck to their foster parents, along with their multiple sometimes reaching into the numbers of teens' adopted children..

I use this example , because of some people i am disgusted at,, they where a very poor family.. when i say where.. they could barely afford to feed themselves.. they adopted a foster child and began drawing money off her from the state. that act alone wasn't so evil. even though it was bad enough.. but within two years they became a foster family (a family that for most intents runs a safe house for children and draws about 800 dollars monthly per child) now that couple has eleven foster children..

I realize that children need a home.. but there are a lot of people in this world that would adopt a child and properly tend to his or her needs out of their own pocket because they truly wanted a child.... I know this..

The over all point is, this foster couple could barely afford their own cloths and food before the foster scam.. that's 800 x 11 (monthly)
plus other help from the government each child also gets 250$ of food stamps monthly and (obama care) while obama care has its problems, those parents will only ever have to pay a small co pay to get them medical treatment,,

When i say small i mean small like (2 bucks) per child..

you know what i gotta pay to get my kids into the doctor.. ... 80 dollars just to get them seen, then the real bills start pouring in...

The world is broken brother wraggs. but whats broken most is the governments of the world, would people like these foster families and welfare families exist if the government didn't allow such exploitation ?

I am not cruel I am not mean,, but before some people will actually work and support their families they have to feel like that's their only option. support the truly sick.. feed the truly hungry.. but it offends me that lazy worthless people who refuse to work to feed themselves get our money ,the money we actually worked for to feed our own kids ...

I did not know scams and people of this nature existed in the u.k i assumed it was a problem unique to the broken u.s government ..

so the whole world is this bad :(

After thought.. What would happen to all those children, if the government stopped funding those scam foster families... ... :( its a complicated situation...

PSPdemon
October 18th, 2013, 02:59
Cool story