PDA

View Full Version : PSPlayerMT and Flash player to work with 3.40 OE ?

Xianfrost
June 28th, 2007, 23:34
When i had 1.5 over a year ago PSPlayerMT worked fine it played xvid, divx, and especially AVI movies...save d alot of time on converting

I was under the impression once i down graded from Sonys 3.50 to 1.5 again and than up to OE version 3.40 OE that this version can use the same apps as the 1.5 could

like PSPlayerMT ..am i under the wrong impression or are there appz that work with 3.40 OE that can do similar things ?

I'm looking for any player amnd a flash app that will allowi me to view youtube and or any websites videos through Flash etc

JAKETHESNAKE28
June 28th, 2007, 23:48
make a game150 folder in psp and put the homebrew with and without a % sign in there

Xianfrost
June 29th, 2007, 00:28
make a game150 folder in psp and put the homebrew with and without a % sign in there

I now have version 3.40 OE on my PSP does that matter ?

And could you explain the % symblo is for and wher i put it ?

in my Root folder or PSP/game folder ?

jak66
June 29th, 2007, 10:01
yes you need game150, and by % he means kxploited homebrew (i.e. PSPlayerMT and PSPlayerMT% folders)

IndianCheese
June 30th, 2007, 06:04
About the Flash...

The PSP does not have FLV (flash video format) support, which is what all video-viewing sites, like YouTube, use. Even if it did, the PSP's web browser has 2 MB of cache. Along with being embedded in a web page, you could probably watch a 3 second video, and that is if it was even supported.

However, there is this thing called RSS Streaming tools that does all kinds of random stuff. One of it's features is that it can run a server on your computer, and using your PSP, you can browse to it. It has YouTube support, so basically, you use YouTube like you normally would on your PSP, but all of the YouTube pages are actually being fed through your computer, touched up a bit, then sent to your PSP. The touch-ups make it so that instead of watching the video in the browser, your computer downloads the video, converts it to MP4, and asks your PSP if you want to download it when you click on it, so you would actually download the video first, then use the PSP's video player to watch it. So you could Google that. Or you could buy an iPhone.

And PSPlayerMT works fine for me. I use it all the time.

The % is only there because of a glitch in the PSP. Your PSPlayerMT and PSPlayerMT% folders both go into the GAME folder, and unless you are using an emulator or making your own programs, you don't really need to know the purpose of them.

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 19:39
sigh no flashplayer that works on youtube =(