PDA

View Full Version : Loading USB Accessory Module FREEZE! HELP

MrGlass
June 28th, 2007, 23:52
First off, great forum.

I have small problem with MapThis! Everytime I load mapthis software, it freezes on loading USB accessory module. It does not shut down, and I have let it sit, for an hour or so, and it still will not load. Basically I have to take the battery out of the system to restart. Please help me.

I am running 3.10 oe-a. And I have a PSP-290 GPS. The green screen works, and I can fix on SATs, but no luck with mapthis. I have extracted both prx fles from the green screen, and i even tried with the PSARDumper. I am running current Mapthis software for 290. If anybody can help that would be great.

One glitch, is i am deployed and a lot of my sites are blocked, i am unable to get on deniska home page, so if i need software update, please upload it.

If you have any questions for me please let me know.

exp3000
June 29th, 2007, 03:14
make sure your kernel is set to 3.4 and not 1.5. search the forum on how to do that, its all over.

FatesWebb
June 29th, 2007, 15:06
You do not have to take out the battery, or should not have to I should say... try holding the power switch in the up position for like 20 seconds, this does a hard reset. What folder is your program saved into? game? game150? I use mine from the "game" folder. but I have FW 3.10oe

MrGlass
July 1st, 2007, 02:15
try holding the power switch in the up position for like 20 seconds, this does a hard reset.

Yeah my buddy (fellow 3.10 oe-a user) seen me taking out the battery and smacked me in the back of the head.

Anyways I finally got it to work. I downloded the .prx files from the official firmware, and also created and game340 folder in my pspl. I don't know which one fixed it , but I got it working.

Thanks for the help guys, maybe I can contribute to others after my painfull learning experience.