PDA

View Full Version : Downgraded, But what next?

Disney26
June 29th, 2007, 02:51
Im pretty new to this PSP tweaking, so be kind.

I just downgraded from 3.5 to 1.5 and am curious about a couple things.

1.) I tried this "NetConfigBackup" from my Memory Stick, got an error that prompted me to hit either O, X, or Triangle. Not too sure what this does or how to do it, so any insight//help would be appreciated

2.) What do I do with all the files from the downgrade to 1.5? Should I keep them on my Memory stick or can I delete them?

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated. Just thought Id try to get help before F'ing something up. :thumbup:

JKKDARK
June 29th, 2007, 02:55
2: Yes, you can delete these files.

Now if you want to enjoy the features from 3.40 and use homebrew, you should update to the Dark Alex custom firmware ;)

Disney26
June 29th, 2007, 02:59
Dumb Question: Can you update from 1.5 to 3.40 OE-A directly? As in, are there versions meant for an update from 3.30-->3.4? Or does it not matter?

Poorly constructed question, but hopefully you get the jist.

Also, for anyone else who knows: Whats the deal with the Backupconfig?

BTW: Thanks for your response JKK

Wight
June 29th, 2007, 04:35
Yes you can and have to I believe...

I just updated from 1.50 to 3.40OE, you can get the download at www.dark-alex.net

ExcruciationX
June 29th, 2007, 05:26
Dumb Question: Can you update from 1.5 to 3.40 OE-A directly? As in, are there versions meant for an update from 3.30-->3.4? Or does it not matter?

Poorly constructed question, but hopefully you get the jist.

Also, for anyone else who knows: Whats the deal with the Backupconfig?

BTW: Thanks for your response JKK
1. Yes, you can. Just read the read me first (hence read me first) before you do it.

I'm not sure what BackupConfig exactly is so I can't help you there.

Safari Al
June 29th, 2007, 14:41
yes you definitly want an oe firmware. If you need any help with istallation, pm me.

parkermauney
June 29th, 2007, 16:21
Backup Config just saves your settings so you can restore them after a downgrade.