PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Master Easy Installer

wraggster
June 29th, 2007, 06:34
News/release from Logikz:

This is a program that I built in batch because alot of people on alot of site were haveing problems getting it to work. This will install Cheat Master 0.6c on your psp. Use L+Note to bring up the menu.But you have to do 2 steps BEFORE you run the installer or else it wont work.

1.Make a folder Called CheatMaster on the root of your memory stick.
2.Make a folder Called SEPlugins on the root of your memory sitck if you dont already have one.

Then just run the installer, and go to your recovery menu and enable cheatmaster.prx. Hope you guys Enjoy

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via logikz (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1641532&postcount=1)

CaptainMorgan4
June 29th, 2007, 06:45
I'm unfamiliar with Cheat Master, is it for PSX games?

mike03$$$
June 29th, 2007, 07:05
This looks good in the morning ill look this up on google to see what this all about

Cokemusic
June 29th, 2007, 10:41
Sketch has emailed us (thanks!) about the latest version of CheatMaster. He and Aeolusc have teamed up to improve this cheat device for the PSP. Cheat Master is "a prx mod written for DevHook 0.4+, which is used to view/search and modify/lock data in memory while playing game". It is different from CWCheat, which is more focused on "code usage"; CheatMaster is best for "code creation" as it allows players to use "user made" codes, just like in "Gameshark" or "Codebreaker"

pspupdates.qj.net

valrine
November 30th, 2008, 20:58
it dos'nt work(i do all like in faq

InsanelyHERO
March 22nd, 2010, 17:30
what are the reqs? My PSP Phat has ofw 6.20... do i need to find a way to downgrade to like 5.02 or something? and do i need a cfw enabler? Please help >.<