PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about various stuff

IndianCheese
June 30th, 2007, 04:08
1. How do I start the WiFi in PSPoste???

2. When I try to run one of my PS1 games (which have been working until I updated to 3.40 OE-A), I get a 80001002 error (the same error you get when you try to run homebrew on a homebrew-patched PSP). The games are in the GAME folder, and the folder is set to 3.40 kernal. WTF is up???

3. I might be getting a new PSP and giving my old one to my brother cause my analog stick is a bit off-centered and I am missing a screw. I have never had to deal with any of the TA-082 crap, so is there anything I will need to know for updating to a custom firmware in case the PSP I get is a TA-082?

4. What the hell is PiKey?

IndianCheese
June 30th, 2007, 06:11
Bump in the night

IndianCheese
July 1st, 2007, 03:47
OMFG Someone help me!!!!!!!!!

Wight
July 1st, 2007, 04:14
1. How do I start the WiFi in PSPoste???

2. When I try to run one of my PS1 games (which have been working until I updated to 3.40 OE-A), I get a 80001002 error (the same error you get when you try to run homebrew on a homebrew-patched PSP). The games are in the GAME folder, and the folder is set to 3.40 kernal. WTF is up???

3. I might be getting a new PSP and giving my old one to my brother cause my analog stick is a bit off-centered and I am missing a screw. I have never had to deal with any of the TA-082 crap, so is there anything I will need to know for updating to a custom firmware in case the PSP I get is a TA-082?

4. What the hell is PiKey?

1. It should automatically connect when you "check mail" from the "Messages" selection on the main menu. In the settings you select which WIFI connection you are using.

2. No idea, might want to back up your card and move everything across from your PC individually. I had the same problem, backed up my card onto my PC, formatted my card and shifted everything back, worked a charm.

3. If you use the 3.40 OE-A upgrader it has something that checks for TA-082 mobo and if you have one the only disadvantage you'll have is you won't be able to update to official sony firmware past 3.30 I believe, and will have to continue using OE software as it's released.

4. Again, No idea.

IndianCheese
July 1st, 2007, 05:20
For PSPoste, I choose to check mail and it tells me that there are "multiple connection manager errors."

Wight
July 1st, 2007, 12:07
I had that problem as well. Make sure it is in the GAME340 folder I suppose... It worked for me after that.

-Xandu-
July 1st, 2007, 12:19
I believe Pikey is a plugin made by TeamNoobz in order to use an external Keyboard for the PSP.