PDA

View Full Version : CWCheat 0.1.8 Released!

DarthPaul
July 1st, 2007, 10:42
This great application made by weltall has been improved!

Changes in 0.1.8:

* [ALL] fixed a bug which could lead to codes from other games/databases being put in the cheat list when loading a different database: this lead also to codes remaining in list, the game name not changing when reloading a db which contained the same game with a different name and other bad things made by data remaining and possible crashes
* [ALL] fixed various buffer overflows in the db reading functions regarding game and cheat name. This seemed to lead to strange behaviours with the screen shot function for some users.
* [POPS] fixed a bug which could load ids of pops game launched before than the one being loaded if there isn't a cold boot beetween them or a psp game being loaded
* [ALL] added a memory editor which can show the ram in HEX/ASCII
* [ALL] added to support to make cheats from a selected ram position in the memory editor (with x)
* [ALL] added support in the result screen of the cheat searcher to show the memory editor in the position of the found result (press [] to show it when selecting a found address)
* [ALL] added support to show the memory editor from the edit cheat menu for fixed value write codes (0x0 0x1 0x2). (press /_\ to show the memory editor when selecting a codeline)
* [PACKAGE/GAME] Added a LITE version of cwcheat with all cheat search and memory editor functions removed. It's called cwcheatlite.prx.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gannon730
July 1st, 2007, 11:03
cheers darth looks like a decent enough update

fucht017
July 1st, 2007, 12:50
The cheats for Resident Evil 2 doesn't work,beceause of the different ID:( ....

Solidsnake3000
July 1st, 2007, 14:40
nice I will get and remember people seed after your done oops did i just say that

maxipower90
July 1st, 2007, 16:20
hmm i dont understand this, is this a PSX or PSP cheat program, is this a kinda thing that lets you, say Example ( use Beatrix in FF9 like action replay )

parkermauney
July 1st, 2007, 16:33
It's for pops and umd's.

It's an ingame cheat system.

Sonicboy 101
July 1st, 2007, 16:50
Nice release! :)

xg917
July 1st, 2007, 17:48
i love this cheat system, no need for action replay now.

Buddy4point0
July 1st, 2007, 17:49
great. i use this all the time for ps1 features like exporting and importing memory. becuase the psp has no disk change option.

ab_geee_eee
July 14th, 2007, 11:03
hi i am new to this. Where do i get the cw cheat installer? pm it to me plz

maxipower90
July 17th, 2007, 02:23
does anyone know how to insert ur own codes?