PDA

View Full Version : [PSP] Dark_AleX Leaving Scene?!

Pages : 1 [2]

fjh89
July 3rd, 2007, 21:26
No WAY!!! No good bye!! Let's make a RIOT!!! Who's with me!? If you're with me copy my sig into yours and let's take our REVENGE!!!

Totally with you, but in any case Thanks DAX
hopefully others will follow in your footssteps

Paho
July 3rd, 2007, 21:30
No way... you can't leave now! I just read that you were working on 3.51 OE??? But if its true... then i wish you the best and you shall know that, i dont know maybe millions psp users are your fans and friends. WE LOVE YOU TT___TT

zheg_pagaza
July 3rd, 2007, 21:41
at last thx for downgrader of 3.50
hehe
good luck

zheg_pagaza
July 3rd, 2007, 21:41
at last thx for team noobz of downgrader of 3.50
hehe
good luck

Shrygue
July 3rd, 2007, 22:11
So, Dark_Alex is leaving the the homebrew scene? This is a shame to hear... :(

burrito
July 3rd, 2007, 23:01
No WAY!!! No good bye!! Let's make a RIOT!!! Who's with me!? If you're with me copy my sig into yours and let's take our REVENGE!!!
Maybe hundreds of people from here should email Sony...

parkermauney
July 3rd, 2007, 23:06
I did, but they haven't replied, they still have 24 of their 48 hours left.

DarthPaul
July 3rd, 2007, 23:06
Maybe hundreds of people from here should email Sony...

What's their e-mail!!?
Is there any e-mail directly to the Leader,or at least the secretary? I want to insult him badly!:mad:

-Xandu-
July 3rd, 2007, 23:10
What's their e-mail!!?
Is there any e-mail directly to the Leader,or at least the secretary? I want to insult him badly!:mad:

Yeah it's [email protected].

Seriously, do you think there's such a thing?

parkermauney
July 3rd, 2007, 23:10
What's their e-mail!!?

We can't start flaming them directly, or they won't respond at all. Just politely ask them, then when they don't reply,
BOMB THEIR ASS!

DarthPaul
July 3rd, 2007, 23:14
Not really but I want to call him or something hahaha!
Damn what the hell Sony did!? It's our PSP! After all we bought it from them,not from Dark Alex or else. It's in our hands now,we have the right to do with it whatever we want to,not what they want!!

xg917
July 4th, 2007, 00:10
Not really but I want to call him or something hahaha!
Damn what the hell Sony did!? It's our PSP! After all we bought it from them,not from Dark Alex or else. It's in our hands now,we have the right to do with it whatever we want to,not what they want!!

thats exactly how i think

parkermauney
July 4th, 2007, 00:40
My thoughts exactly.

Contact sony here:

http://www.us.playstation.com/Corporate/ConsumerServices

Select PSP, then general questions.

You'll get a confirmation email after a couple minutes, but I'm still waiting for my reply.

Buddy4point0
July 4th, 2007, 00:47
lets all flame up sonys email boxes with hate emails. man im gonna miss da.
sonys probably throwing a huge party right now

parkermauney
July 4th, 2007, 00:59
I sent them another, lol.

Did you guys threaten dark alex?

I'm sure you know who he is, the psp developer.

Just to let you know, every single person I know that has a psp, purchased it for the sole purpose of running the OE firmwares.

Thanks in advance for your reply, parkermauney.

tallica
July 4th, 2007, 01:11
So can anyone confirm that sony contacted dark alex? Will his team continue the work?

Buddy4point0
July 4th, 2007, 01:14
send them some about there sales are going to suck and that all homebrewers hate them 10000000x more now. that da was the symbol of psp and that now that he is gone sony will die
(+[D A]+)

parkermauney
July 4th, 2007, 01:22
Whoa. As I thought, I got some automated message back:

Thank you for writing us.

As much as we would like to address all of your questions, there are certain topics that are simply
out of the scope of this department within Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA). You have
reached the Consumer Services Department within SCEA, and we handle all general inquiries for our
PlayStation(R) family of products, warranty and repair information, installation and
troubleshooting, general corporate business inquiries, PlayStation(R) Underground(TM) Club
Membership inquiries, and third party software referrals, just to name a few.

Very specific questions on any particular product (e.g., manufacturing process), programming details
of software or hardware, 'reasons or beliefs' on why a product did or did not include certain
features, personal opinions, and personal contact information for developers, publishers, and other
company employees, are some of the topics that cannot be addressed. Also, there are certain topics
that we may not be able to address due to the fact that they are confidential and proprietary to
SCEA.

Additionally, due to the complex nature of this industry and its products, certain information is
just not easily available. You may be able to do some thorough research on your own at the local
library, internet search engines, and at academic institutions.

Damn you, sony.

donutman
July 4th, 2007, 03:50
u will be missed by everyone but it is ur life.
i think that Sony is just jealouse that dark alex developed a much better firmware than they will ever create.
his firmwares were totaly awsome and u know that with his firmwares you could unbricked semi-bricked psps and if that happens than ppl wont send them in to get repaird so sony wont make money and now that he is gone a lot of psps wont be bought becuase the custom firmwares wont be up to date anymore so in the end sony is realy losing money even though were losing the PSP God Dark_Alex....
so i say that sce is just jelouse!!!
WE WILL ALL MISS U DARK_ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANX FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

factor remix
July 4th, 2007, 03:53
at least we had OE...

Dark Alex... tu fuistes el unico que me dio una razon para no vender mi psp... ya que no vas a trabajar mas en OE, voy a pasar FF7 y FF8 y luego vender mi vaina :P

Buddy4point0
July 4th, 2007, 05:19
at least we had OE...

Dark Alex... tu fuistes el unico que me dio una razon para no vender mi psp... ya que no vas a trabajar mas en OE, voy a pasar FF7 y FF8 y luego vender mi vaina :P

your you were the one that a gave me a reason to not sell my psp... since you are not going to work on OE anymore, I am going to beat FF7 and FF8 and then to sell my shit
me too, you were the reason i even use my psp anymore, commecial games suck and my umd drive is broken anyway. too bad man, ill prolly be at 3.40 oe for a while then forget about my psp

kiore
July 4th, 2007, 09:40
Bye D_A the majority of us here will miss your contributions , I wonder which firmware the haters are using?

Broadus
July 4th, 2007, 17:40
He's just going to leave? Whatever.

314_Derrty
July 4th, 2007, 23:05
RIP dark_alex.org. It was great while it lasted, but u know what dey say "All great things must come to an end." So wheneva N E of us turn on a OE PSP or use N E thing he developed, pour out a lil liquor cuz we just lost a great homie.

punkonjunk
July 4th, 2007, 23:47
well that above this cannot be the last post in this thread.

We'll miss you, DA. You made a PSP a system to own for me. Sony has my money because of you.

I hope they know that.

kyyubidx
July 10th, 2007, 01:44
i only now read this thread and after 20 pages i just got tired so here goez:

1st: And foremost I extend my deepest gratitude and admiration to one Dark_Alex who (like me) is of latin blood and showed just how far a determined SOB can go for what he believes in and fights for. You will be missed, and this is not a catch-phrase its the truth

2nd: for you guys who've been blaming this on piracy i want to do a wake up call - even with piracy $ony has more profit with game selling than u can imagine, therefore the system would NEVER be at risk.

3rd: and last, this is not the end, there are more coders around, and this DA quitting just made new coders want to screw $ony so hard that it'll be heard all the way from Japan

p.s. - the homebrew still lives!

heeroyun
July 10th, 2007, 06:22
Waiting for the next generation of PSP coder , that's all . The homebrew comunity can't die just becuz of someone retirement .

spiritman
July 10th, 2007, 23:30
i v updated to 3.40 oe-a cant seem to get my home brew to work iv put them in game set kurnal to 150 but it wont run please help

parkermauney
July 10th, 2007, 23:56
Please don't bombard the dax goodbye thread with questions. That's what the psp help forum is for.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
July 11th, 2007, 01:31
i only now read this thread and after 20 pages i just got tired so here goez:

1st: And foremost I extend my deepest gratitude and admiration to one Dark_Alex who (like me) is of latin blood and showed just how far a determined SOB can go for what he believes in and fights for. You will be missed, and this is not a catch-phrase its the truth

2nd: for you guys who've been blaming this on piracy i want to do a wake up call - even with piracy $ony has more profit with game selling than u can imagine, therefore the system would NEVER be at risk.

3rd: and last, this is not the end, there are more coders around, and this DA quitting just made new coders want to screw $ony so hard that it'll be heard all the way from Japan

p.s. - the homebrew still lives!

AMEN

hodgy47
July 14th, 2007, 00:14
This is a mighty blow to the psp scene, However I respect your reasons and wish all the best for the future, without you we would have struggled to make it this far and without you we will struggle to continue and hopefully in the future (who knows)

Good Luck you will be missed by all (except Sony)

matte_strand
August 13th, 2007, 23:16
just wanted to say bye bye D_A, and thanks for evrything.:)