PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

Kaiser
July 3rd, 2007, 06:05
Just saw this movie. I can't believe how awesome that was. It was SO good.

:)

Anyone else catch this movie yet?

opiate81
July 3rd, 2007, 06:28
Yeah I went and saw it last week.. wouldnt say I loved it.. I did enjoy it though.
I grew up with them.. and it didnt phase me about Bumblebee not being a VW and other changes (although EVERY car being a GM was a sell out in my opinion)
but I felt like the movie was more about the humans than the robots..
there wasnt really a great deal of interaction between them.. Starscream said a whole 3 words
and the other decepticons got very little air time..
I know they had to make it appeal to a wider audience.. but the nerd getting the hot chick is overdone.. if Jazz had have got the hot chick it woulda been ok..
If youre a TF fan.. go see it but just lower the expectations a bit and you wont be disappointed.. I know I would have loved it if I didnt have such high expectations

kcajblue
July 3rd, 2007, 06:39
its not out here yet.
but i want to watch it.
it looks really good.

lmtlmt
July 3rd, 2007, 10:09
Its not out in "somewhere in California..."?

kcajblue
July 3rd, 2007, 10:33
in california. lol.
where else could i have meant.

S34MU5
July 3rd, 2007, 12:58
Its out tomorrow here. I cannot wait.

Looks sooo good.

I bought 2 of the limited edition FCUK transformer t-shirts.

should be good

lmtlmt
July 3rd, 2007, 14:08
So your saying its not out in California?

kcajblue
July 3rd, 2007, 15:35
no its not out in california yet.
its gonna be soon.

VampDude
July 3rd, 2007, 15:57
Its out tomorrow here. I cannot wait.

no its not out in california yet.
its gonna be soon.

Hmmmmm? Let me get this straight...

...Not out in California (USA) but out in one day in Scotland (UK), does that even make any sense? :confused:

BrooksyX
July 3rd, 2007, 17:24
I think I am going to go see it in a couple hours with my little brothers. Thats good to know that it was good, Transformers was one of my favorite shows when I was a little kid.

kcajblue: It is out in the US, it opened last night at 8.

SnesR0X
July 3rd, 2007, 18:14
I want to see it, but I don't want to be disappointed

mexicansnake
July 3rd, 2007, 18:36
I remember when I was a kid... I had tons of transformers :D, I want to see this movie.

lmtlmt
July 3rd, 2007, 23:55
So it was out in Australia a week or more before it was in california? that is very strange indeed.

skinnie94
July 5th, 2007, 02:08
Can't wait to see the movie. going to see it friday. the trailers looks really good. hope it's better then the anime.

lmtlmt
July 5th, 2007, 06:17
anime?

Hawq
July 6th, 2007, 18:04
The various stuff like Armada/Energon/Cybertron I'm guessing he means

acn010
July 7th, 2007, 00:06
ok ok ok ok

now, who really saw cause iom really hyped up!!!!! woot!! its great!!! fighting scenes and everything!!! (starts a little slow, but hey!!!)))

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 00:54
anime?

The stuff that was on in the 80's, then the series that started a few years back

lmtlmt
July 7th, 2007, 02:39
oh ok i didnt think it was anime, i thought it was normal animation like the simpsons, well thats what it looked like to me.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 03:05
oh ok i didnt think it was anime, i thought it was normal animation like the simpsons, well thats what it looked like to me.

It was a normal animation, some people refer to animation as animé thou (for some reason) which often confuses me ? :confused: