PDA

View Full Version : 3.02 IE-A Update2

wraggster
July 3rd, 2007, 06:37
Update of the Custom Firmware from Becus25 (http://www.becus25.blogspot.com/) fixing a
Small Bug

Download Here (http://www.becus25.es.kz/)

Tricky0
July 3rd, 2007, 06:39
cool..we still have atleast 1 person doin the firmware thing:thumbup:

Chameleon
July 3rd, 2007, 07:12
All I can say is becus25 do your thing, regardless of accomplishments you have gotten people to think
"what else can be done with a custom firmware"

You have my respect, and I hope you continue your efforts... because from what ive seen from the first beta to where you are now your work has flourished into something special.

ZeakStarwind
July 3rd, 2007, 08:13
Nice job becus25, keep up your great success in creating firmwares. =)

jaws365
July 3rd, 2007, 08:45
Haha now that DAX has left people will soon be praising mr. Becus25, even though the same people might have been cocky loudmouths earlier :D

Humans are pretty simple :)

Man, you are the one to save our sorry asses now!

Draak332
July 3rd, 2007, 12:13
amen....
whatever you say, i think, even if dax was still here i think Becus25 should be praised, i mean, i guess its quite hard to make a custom firmware regardless off if there is a "better" one or not

tvrstl
July 3rd, 2007, 12:45
ofc. but can he move up to higher firmwares soon?

(sorry, just wrote what I felt)

starogre
July 3rd, 2007, 13:56
you don't realize what you have until its gone

and when it is gone, you desperately want it back more than when you already had it in the first place

DarthPaul
July 3rd, 2007, 14:53
Starogre,that's very very true. :(

And thanks for the news wraggster,and thanks for the firmware Becus25. Go on Becus25! You're our only hope..!

Cloudhunter
July 3rd, 2007, 15:22
Haha now that DAX has left people will soon be praising mr. Becus25, even though the same people might have been cocky loudmouths earlier :D

I will never praise him.

I've had to deal with his bricks.

I doubt he has the knowledge to make a custom firmware based on 3.xx

Cloudy

IM back!
July 3rd, 2007, 15:27
i wish dark-alex had made oe open sorce i also wish aman had made irshell open sorce. many things flurish into comunity projects when thair dev leavs but makes it open sorce before he goes look a linux, blender ect.

Cloudhunter
July 3rd, 2007, 15:43
i wish dark-alex had made oe open sorce i also wish aman had made irshell open sorce. many things flurish into comunity projects when thair dev leavs but makes it open sorce before he goes look a linux, blender ect.

The code is too dangerous to be open source.

Cloudy

the_eternal_dark
July 3rd, 2007, 16:51
I will never praise him.

I've had to deal with his bricks.

I doubt he has the knowledge to make a custom firmware based on 3.xx

Cloudy

And you do Cloudy?

Though I do agree he needs to experiment/work on them more rather than put them out with such big bug as in the past. And technically, isn't this a proof of concept more so than a custom firmware?

Cloudhunter
July 3rd, 2007, 17:08
And you do Cloudy?

Though I do agree he needs to experiment/work on them more rather than put them out with such big bug as in the past. And technically, isn't this a proof of concept more so than a custom firmware?

Of course I don't, but I'm not the one causing PSP bricks.

Even today, I ran across someone who bricked because it didn't write a vshmain.prx.

All he can possibly do is make cheap add-ons to Dark_AleX's firmware, or a 1.50 based firmware.

Cloudy

Buddy4point0
July 3rd, 2007, 17:17
if you could make a 3.51 custom firmware, now with da gone i might use it

mike_jmg
July 3rd, 2007, 20:34

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!:rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing

So Becus your mission if you choose to accept it, is to create the next custom firmware, probably 3.51-IE

Keep on dude, maybe you'll get to be the next DAX

Lodis
July 3rd, 2007, 22:53
From some of the comments Becus25 has made regarding his OE firmware addons I do not think he will be continuing where Dark Alex left off any time soon but who knows what the future holds.

One thing that many may have forgotten is that Booster was planning on making Devhook into a custom firmware and the only reason why he did not continue work on this was due to the release of 2.71 SE at the time.

What would be seriously cool is a Devhook that could run the Psx games as well as emulating 3.51.

I have faith in the homebrew community. You guys must be forgetting how many times we thought it was all over. Hell, even when 2.0 firmware was released some claimed that 1.5 could never run GTA. Just take a look at the 3.50 downgrader and you will see.

As Dax closes the door on his way out, another door will be opened on the way in. Sony will never get rid of homerew and it will live on forever regardless.

Any firmware's security and encryption is only as strong as its weakest link. Lumines anyone?

Cloudhunter
July 3rd, 2007, 23:16
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!:rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing

So Becus your mission if you choose to accept it, is to create the next custom firmware, probably 3.51-IE

Keep on dude, maybe you'll get to be the next DAX

He will never get up to 3.51-IE, as his 3.02-IE is just a small addon to OE.

Cloudy

brasssmunky
July 4th, 2007, 00:04
bah, i still will not use these custom firmwares.
because i know of the bugs.
i appreciate the work tho
i like that someone still tried when everyone bashed him for being useless
now they all just love him.
mind changing ungrateful ****tards.

mike_jmg
July 4th, 2007, 05:08
He will never get up to 3.51-IE, as his 3.02-IE is just a small addon to OE.

Cloudy

I Know:D

mike_jmg
July 4th, 2007, 05:19
Still, Becus25 is the only one that nows a little bit more about DAX work

hope he can work it up

I love Custom Firmware is the best thing ever and I don't want to let it go

I don't like Devhook, since I never figured out how to install it, only used the easy instalers and got no idea of what i was doing (maybe I'll have to learn this time)