PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy

wraggster
July 3rd, 2007, 20:33
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1vi3.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/4u/pa.87483.1.jpg

Originally released in 1987 in Japan, FINAL FANTASY® was hailed by gamers and critics alike as one of the first RPGs to create a fantasy world that captured the imagination of players around the globe. Twenty years later, the illustrious FINAL FANTASY franchise comes full circle: remastered as two separate titles exclusively for the PSP® system, FINAL FANTASY and FINAL FANTASY II are timeless classics that created the blueprints for the future of RPGs. These all-new 20th Anniversary editions are treated with crisp, updated graphics, an unforgettable enhanced soundtrack and a vibrant widescreen presentation.

FINAL FANTASY begins when four young warriors, each possessing a Crystal, are summoned to bring the world back to a harmonious elemental balance. During their voyage, they discover a nefarious entity has created turmoil in the structure of time in order to take control of the world, causing the heroes to travel to places they never imagined possible.

Buddy4point0
July 3rd, 2007, 21:30
sweet! im gonna go but this right now

zheg_pagaza
July 3rd, 2007, 21:43
this game was released on internet like 3 months ago

Gene
July 4th, 2007, 01:27
Actually It was released in stores about a week ago. the 26th of June I believe. also be prepared for Final Fantasy II for psp around July 26th. In the US at least.

zheg_pagaza
July 4th, 2007, 04:17
final fantasy II was released like 1 week ago in internet

search in www.demonoid.com

lol

Joe100517
July 4th, 2007, 04:29
The graphics in this game are a lot nicer than on the GBA version. It's not 3-D or anything though...

Veskgar
July 4th, 2007, 08:38
This is an awesome remake. Its definitely on my PSP.

Jpdeathblade
July 4th, 2007, 10:23
Great game by my count. I beat it already (22 hours, tho I did mess around alot fighting 80% of the monsters) and Im going to go through again!

Im also ripping the sprites with the screen capture mod on the psp, Thanks guys for that awsome plugin.

goliath182
July 4th, 2007, 12:22
It would just be nice if square enix releases final fantasy III for psp

RedMoogleXIII
July 4th, 2007, 19:33
As much as this is a great game, its nearly Identical to the GBA version that had both FF1+2 on it, but it also had on the extras that were on the PSX remakes of FF1+2 released as FFOrgins. Though this version does have the best graphics of them all, another extra dungeon, and the bosses in the Soul of Chaos dungeons which have bosses from FF3, FF4, FF5, and FF6, not the music played when fighting those bosses are the boss music from those games (though the FF4 Bosses just play the regular FF4 Boss Music {Fight 2} and not the music that played when you fight them in FF4 {The Dreadful Fight}). I'd recomend you get this version only if you dont already have the GBA version.

JKKDARK
July 4th, 2007, 23:06
These ports should go on Nintendo consoles

zheg_pagaza
July 4th, 2007, 23:49
It would be great if square enix releases final fantasy XII of DS to psp :)