PDA

View Full Version : SuccessHK Restock Lumines

wraggster
July 3rd, 2007, 21:19
http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0060-Lh4p1.jpg

I spoke with the chaps at SuccessHK last week about restocking Lumines for all those who need it for the 3.50 Downgrader but cant find it. Luckily they have restocked it, price is $33 which is around £16

Anyone still after Lumines can snag a copy at SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_PSP_Lumines_US_ver___PSP_0060_.html?aff_i d=24)

Buddy4point0
July 3rd, 2007, 21:30
i got a copy at the mall across the street for $15
my cover looks different though

urherenow
July 4th, 2007, 00:22
Then you probably got it used. I paid 20 for mine. They were sold out of the bargain bins a long while back though. They were $10 max at that time. At $33 with added shipping (or even without) I don't think they will sell much.

Veskgar
July 4th, 2007, 08:36
Great, now we all need to spread the word to unknowing people to NEVER upgrade past 3.50 and get a copy of Lumines so that they can have a homebrew-enabled PSP.

The more Lumines copies available, the better!

Basil Zero
July 4th, 2007, 11:51
this is good news indeed, before sony could implement it, as Veskgar saids, more the better.

gmoney
July 4th, 2007, 12:12
So what's the deal with the Lumines exploit?

I mean, I have a Blue Japanese Machine. 3.11 firmware

If I get Lumines can I downgrade?

Does it matter whether it's a PAL copy or does it have to be a specific version?

IamAbe
July 5th, 2007, 05:27
and they say homebrew hurts the sales of games. heres a game that used to rot in the discount bin at wal-mart being sold for $33. it seems if a developer want to boost sales of their game, they just need to stick a backdoor in it somwhere :D

Camelot
July 7th, 2007, 02:19
and they say homebrew hurts the sales of games. heres a game that used to rot in the discount bin at wal-mart being sold for $33. it seems if a developer want to boost sales of their game, they just need to stick a backdoor in it somwhere :D

My thoughts exactly. GTA was a good game before the exploit was found, but I never heard of Lumines until now. Lets just hope that game programmers continue to "accidentally" leave backdoors in their games.