PDA

View Full Version : Al-Quran for PSP Ver 1.1

wraggster
July 4th, 2007, 06:39
Islamic Mag for the PSP updated, heres the release info:

Al-Quran for PSP version 1.1 released. in this edition, we manage to reduce the “out of Memory” effect. now you’re able to navigate around 30-40 pages before your PSP Internet Browser hang/stuck. Also include is the new function, Search Page. Now you can directly jump to the certain page in the certain surah so if the application stuck, you just need to reload and enter the number of the last page you’ve read.

http://raise.flavert.com/2007/07/04/al-quran-for-psp-version-11/

mike03$$$
July 4th, 2007, 07:22
Cool

Buddy4point0
July 4th, 2007, 07:56
30-40 pages! that seams like quite a good amount of memory!

RDToT
July 4th, 2007, 10:00
this is cool am gonna download this

Psyberjock
July 4th, 2007, 12:17
Do we really need this? The intolerance taught by all religions is intolerable. How about we not advertise these type of things?

SoQb0nc5r
July 4th, 2007, 13:11
read it, then comment.

Psyberjock
July 4th, 2007, 15:01
Done and done.

g00gy
July 4th, 2007, 15:03
Do we really need this? The intolerance taught by all religions is intolerable. How about we not advertise these type of things?

Peoples intolerance corrupted religion due to interpretation and illigitimate editing of texts. All religions up to this date promote the golden rule. from ancient times till now this has remained, but it is humans that refuse to acknowledge this.

cashboxz02
July 4th, 2007, 15:53
this religion hasnt ever edited it's text

Cokemusic
July 4th, 2007, 16:04
this religion hasnt ever edited it's text

Maybe it should :rolleyes: .

cashboxz02
July 4th, 2007, 16:09
Maybe it should :rolleyes: .

if it did, it would'nt be considered a religion. it would be something that people made...:)

Cokemusic
July 4th, 2007, 16:17
it would be something that people made...:)

If it stops car bombings , kidnaps , suicide bombs and mass murdering in general.

Maybe people should edit it.

cashboxz02
July 4th, 2007, 16:29
If it stops car bombings , kidnaps , suicide bombs and mass murdering in general.

Maybe people should edit it.

it has nothing to do wit terrorism
not all muslims are terrorists
not all terrorists are muslims

maybe u should think before you talk bout people's religions:mad:

Cokemusic
July 4th, 2007, 16:36
Applying the same theory , guns have nothing to do with murder what so ever , all it is, is a tool that fires projectiles .

Basicaly i'm saying it's not the object,idea,philosiphy itself that is dangerous most of the time but how it's interpreted and used that does most of the damage.

Much of the islamic principle and ideaology would lead people to kill on a mass level without remoarse "kill the unbeliever".

Unfortunatly the Muslims are doing exactly what the Koran states to do..
Also Read bin ladens letters i have ...
He also is doing exactly what islam states..

1. Give them a chance to convert.
2. if they oppose islam then kill the unbeliever.
3. Use any and all methods to accoplish this goal.
4. There arent any civilians in this war just Muslims and everybody else...

Cap'n 1time
July 4th, 2007, 16:42
The Quran is a very beautiful book with peaceful ideas. It was around well before our modern squabble with extremist groups and the false information many extremists Christians are more than happy to spew out, not to mention the media that loves to incite fear in people so they can make a few bucks. One could in fact say the Bible was responsible historically for hundreds of thousands if not millions of needless deaths.

Please keep your self created religious principles or those your media source pushes on you out of DCemu. This app, just like the Bible app stays.

csx
July 4th, 2007, 17:01
i wipe my ass with the Quran

ADMIN EDIT:

Permanent Ban from the Kaiser :D

csx
July 4th, 2007, 17:10

Quran thts right

Elven6
July 4th, 2007, 17:13
Wow never noticed how many idiots use DCEMU, the Quran does not teach people to blow themselves up. The ***s who do that try to lure people into doing that stuff by "playing around" with the wording of the Quran to make it look like its all bad.

SoQb0nc5r
July 4th, 2007, 17:17
That quote is taken from a conversation during a war, would you give your enemy a chance before you kill them?

csx, how old are u?

csx
July 4th, 2007, 17:30
Fifteen

g00gy
July 4th, 2007, 18:09
Applying the same theory , guns have nothing to do with murder what so ever , all it is, is a tool that fires projectiles .

Basicaly i'm saying it's not the object,idea,philosiphy itself that is dangerous most of the time but how it's interpreted and used that does most of the damage.

Much of the islamic principle and ideaology would lead people to kill on a mass level without remoarse "kill the unbeliever".

Jihad watch is a very controversial website. It removes excerpts and edits them to achieve it purpose of attacking islam. ive been on that site. Islam teaches that we are all brothers and that you shouldnt "kill the unbeliever" if he presents you with no harm. When the prophet was exiled from mecca he traveled to abyssinia (ethiopia) and lived with the christians as brothers. Furthermore people who believe in abrahamic religions are regarded in the quran as people of the book and that they should be treated with respect.

Please csx understand that you must ignore those fundamentalist crazy people that the media leeches off. And if you would like to present your views in a cohesive manner it do you more good then flaming more than 1 million people.

More than 30 muslim leaders denounced the terrorist attacks, but did you see the media say any thing about it?

And yes muslims believe in moses and solomon and jesus, however we believe that they were all preaching the same thing the abrahamic religion.

gimpyjr
July 4th, 2007, 21:33
I feel that everyone needs to remember that just because it's posted doesn't mean you have to read or download it. If you dont aggree with the quaran, then dont read it, simple isnt it. I am a christian myself, but have read parts of the quaran ( for educational purposes). There are some things I aggree with and some that I disaggree strongly with. The point is, we all have choices to make, so let people decide what works for them, stand up for your beliefs, but let people come to you to draw their own conclusions.

gimpyjr
July 4th, 2007, 22:06
"The Quran is a very beautiful book with peaceful ideas. It was around well before our modern squabble with extremist groups and the false information many extremists Christians are more than happy to spew out".

I do have to state that it is unfair for you to point the finger at christianity and the extremists that there are, given that all major religions have extremist groups, Islam is no exception as we can plainly tell.

With regards to your comment about the quaran being around before these modern squabbles, that is ridiculous. These squabbles aren't modern at all. They have been around for thousands of years. Also the quaran wasn't written until upwards of 500 years A.D. so it is actually a relitively new addition to the fray. If you are a Christian like me, remember that Yeshua(Jesus) taught that you are to be tolerant and kind to all people even to those whom you consider to be enemies or mislead in their belief. Remember that it isn't our place to judge others. It's not our job to hide christ from people or to shove him in their face. All you can do is spread the word, it's up to them to find it.

Kaiser
July 4th, 2007, 22:38
CSX is gone for good.

As an added note remember that when the Muslim Caliphate took Egypt and the Levant from the Byzantines (Eastern Roman Empire) they were actually much more tolerant to Jews and other religious groups then the Roman Emperors ever were. The Empire would persecute and even sometimes kill anyone considered a heretic or non-christian. Of course they encouraged conversion to Islam, but they never went as far as say the Christian world went to convert those outside of their own religion. The Caliphate even allowed Christians from foreign lands journey to the holy land with full protection.

Just remember that all religions are twisted and corrupted to justify political decisions at some point in time (see: The Crusades).

MHB_1990
July 7th, 2007, 04:35

ADMIN EDIT:

Permanent Ban from the Kaiser :D

hey punk this is the holy quran the holiest book came to earth not like the fake bible you've got, read the holy quran and then tell me how good it is

ICE
July 7th, 2007, 05:48
bleh. this thread turned to crap real fast... i learned from my experience here that the only thing talking about religion gets you is your threads locked for no reason lol.

you will NEVER change someones opinion on a forum like this. i spent months on here trying in 2 threads and the only thing people had on my points were opinions and yet i got nowhere.

if you feel guilty for keeping quite talk but dont get your hopes up. you cant debate opinion and thats what i all comes down to. give them evidence against their opinion and they still never care. that goes both ways i suppose depending on where you stand lol.

monaqureshi
July 8th, 2007, 05:58
for ur information that al-Quran for the psp wazz cool bitch

so u need to shut the F U C K up bitch

u pussyazz motha F U C K A
COKEMUSIC AND PSYBERJOCK YOU ARE

F U C K I N B I T C H'Z Z Z Z

F U C K Y O U

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 06:35
I knew this thread would turn into a giant flame.

bah
July 8th, 2007, 07:07
A religious war is like children fighting over who has the strongest imaginary friend.

From the old testament to the Koran, they all contain some pretty harsh words that really do not relate to modern life. Read Deuteronomy.

Its sad we today still hate in the name of the bigotry of our fathers.

This is the Homebrew and Gaming Network not the religious vilification network, the mods should just lock the threads when things like this are released to stop the flame war but still allow those who want the app to get it.

Briggzy11
July 9th, 2007, 03:29
Releasing homebrew to do with religion is a very bad idea in my opinion. This sort of homebrew should have really been released on a website for muslims or pratically anybody who knows of websites related to the Quran.

I have no offense to peoples religions if anybody asks, people can believe in their rights and their own gods, I believe in myself :D the best possible thing to believe in is yourself.

I wont be downloading this homebrew but I am just voicing out that really, this homebrew should not have been released at all especially on a forum. A forum is the worst place release this due to the sensitive nature.

Dull Blade
July 9th, 2007, 03:41
I'm not a religous person... but I think this may of been a bad idea to put this on this site. Not every one is religously tollerant (I'm not religouse person myself, but i try keep an open mind), so lets just avoid alot of hate/hastle and avoid religous discussion here. But if we're going to get into the whole "who is right", I will not fear to voice my opinion.

VampDude
July 9th, 2007, 08:51
Something I found on a search

Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states:

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

But the Quran says that:

Any religion except Islam will not be accepted

Quran 3.85 : If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

This is also mentioned in Violation 5, where those who dont beleive in Allah, will be tortured severely.

bah
July 9th, 2007, 10:34
Vampdude, really, dont start a quote-fest.

The quran is FAR from having exclusive rights to despicable acts being supported in the name of god.

Deuteronomy is probably my 'favourite', all sorts of fun things like killing an entire town and burning it to the ground because someone there spoke of following another god. (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2013:12-19;&version=31;) Do you think any Jewish/Christian friends you have would put those words into practice despite their devotion to the text that their belief structure is built on?

Im not going to get into the validity of giving the words of whatever religious text the power of representing the wishes of an omnipotent creator, but they all contain many things which I (even most of the followers of the religion in question) object to.

The picking and choosing of which parts to follow and which to ignore has always bothered me. The evangelicals and their literal approach worries me more however.

Edit: Check out Richard Dawkins: the root of all evil if you ever get the chance.

Physicist
July 14th, 2007, 17:43
so... is this an "improvement" to the psp's browser or a religious debate?