PDA

View Full Version : Headphone with Remote Control *Black* for PSP

wraggster
July 4th, 2007, 18:25
New from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-dhrcb)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/psp-dhrcb.jpg

This stereo headphone is specially designed for PSP console. Its remote control provides functions like play, pause, fast forward, fast reverse, volume control and hold, which gives you total privacy when playing games and watching movies.

Mister Klownes
July 4th, 2007, 18:30
a black remote would be mighty cool, even if I'm adamantly opposed to earbuds

Axelius
July 4th, 2007, 18:48
I never use the earphones that came with the psp. Although the ones I'm using for my MP3-player and sometimes PSP are made by Sony too...

ian h
July 4th, 2007, 19:02
i have these in white got them with psp.sound quality is ok but sound volume on psp is poor.is there any headphones for the psp that can match the sound from o lets say a sony walkman phone?loved my w810i.:-)

Airdevil
July 4th, 2007, 19:05
i have these in white got them with psp.sound quality is ok but sound volume on psp is poor.is there any headphones for the psp that can match the sound from o lets say a sony walkman phone?loved my w810i.:-)

Basically any other pair of headphones.

The psp headphones are limited to 90dbs which is highly stupid. I resoldered mine to bypass the resistor. Then its as loud as anything normal. Or you can get some nice bass boost headphones, those are excellent.

Ive also always said the psp remote should of always been black. I might buy this.

ian h
July 4th, 2007, 19:13
i have also tried the headphones from my w810i but the volume is a long way from the quality of when i had my w810i

drEDN4wt
July 4th, 2007, 19:18
but does it allow you to connect a psp headset with mic like the original?

the original has a 2 channel plug and a 3 channel socket.

psp411
July 4th, 2007, 20:18
sony shouldve made it this colour when they released the psp... this looks more colour cordintated with the psp :D :cool:

Gene
July 4th, 2007, 23:31
but does it allow you to connect a psp headset with mic like the original?

the original has a 2 channel plug and a 3 channel socket.

I wouldn't trust the quality of some random third party company. I got a pair of black ones almost identical to the ones shown here, off of Ebay and when the arrived they did not work with the mic. I had to take it apart and solder a couple of wires in places that were supposed to be wired but had probably been ignored to save a little tiny bit of money and effort.

all in all If you need a remote, go for the real one. What I have learned in life that is always true, is you get what you pay for. Unless it's windows, then you don't get anything you pay for.

alucard001
July 5th, 2007, 01:35
i have also tried the headphones from my w810i but the volume is a long way from the quality of when i had my w810i

hey!!! i got a w810 too, its an awsome phone and makes a pretty descent camera too, and yes the earbuds have incredible sound quality...

DarthPaul
July 5th, 2007, 04:09
Damn these look nice!
And yeah,it's true what you say,the sound volume of the original PSP's headphones stink. I bought many others headphones to replace them,and my favorite are a set of Philips that I bought for $14.99. :p
They sound very loud,but that's how I like them.I'm almost def now thanks to them...haha joke.