PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the best option for carrying multiple MS DUO sticks

Gawker
July 4th, 2007, 20:03
I'm guessing all of you homebrew nuts out there, like myself, are probably using LOTS of storage space in order to have access to your stuff. For instance, currently I'm using a pair of Sandisk 2GB sticks, one for MP3s and the other for homebrew and videos.

I'm currently awaiting the arrival of a trio of Sandisk 4GB sticks to replace my current sticks and give me even MORE room for homebrew applications, emulators, videos, and music but I would like a better solution to carrying my multiple cards tucked into the little stretchy foam case that the PSP comes with.

I was looking at THIS CASE (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Custom_Case_for_PSP.html) over at SuccessHK because it boasts a hard protective case with two built in stick slots in the lid, but I was wondering if anyone had checked it out yet.

So how are the rest of you guys dealing with multiple memory cards?

Anonymous D
July 4th, 2007, 20:41
personally i put the mem cards in the plastic sheath that comes with them, or at least does with either sony or scandisk ones. i forget which. then i put them in my umd case on one side.
i only have 2 so one is in the psp, and one is in the sheath in the umd case.

punkonjunk
July 4th, 2007, 23:50
I have a PSP case with room for my 10 2gig cards.

JAKETHESNAKE28
July 5th, 2007, 00:25
10 2gig cards!!!!!!!! Can i have 1. Or 5.

Gawker
July 5th, 2007, 05:43
Well currently I use the same case that my Sandisk cards all come with (the adapter case), one stays in the system and one is in the case slipped into the PSP sock (what are these things actually called?) against the UMD door.

As for a UMD case...I've never used my PSP for PSP games...only homebrew, video, and MP3 purposes so I don't have any UMDs to buy a case for...

The reason I ask is because I kinda want to upgrade to a hard case to protect my PSP better and I don't think there'd be room enough for two of those hard adapter cases in with the PSP when I go to three cards.

punkonjunk - what case? Got linkage so we can see?