PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE BACK - Major Aplogys for the Downtime

wraggster
July 6th, 2007, 19:42
Hi all we are back and slowly the whole network will be back to normal, i cant give any details for the downtime but it had to be done.

A full newspost will come when all the sites are online.

Accordion
July 6th, 2007, 19:52
WOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!

Shiori
July 6th, 2007, 19:54
I did think sony had targeted DCEMU for a little while.

Martin
July 6th, 2007, 19:55
We'll bring back the sites one after one, all sites should be back tonight. BTW attachments may not work at the moment, it'll be fixed once all the sites are setup. :)

For anything else (problems), just let me know and I'll look at it.

Shiori
July 6th, 2007, 19:56
What actually happened?

- Or is it all top secret? :D

Mark30001
July 6th, 2007, 20:01
Glad to see it back! :)

steve520
July 6th, 2007, 20:02
Totally glad to see the site back up. The time it was down i chilled at evolves website.

wraggster
July 6th, 2007, 20:04
theres a reason for the downtime and its one that certainly concerned us and also for reasons the server was having problems the last week.

Shrygue
July 6th, 2007, 21:08
Downtime and server problems huh? No wonder I could not access at least the forums (and still can't see the news pages right now either) to do a full round of news posting for the past few days. I though my computer had broken down again. Oh well, here's hoping DCEmu will be up and running properly real soon.

wraggster
July 6th, 2007, 21:14
tonight everything shpould be abck to normal

but not my spelling

Shiori
July 6th, 2007, 21:19
Oooh. Wraggy installed renagade on the sever again... Gotcha.

- Thanks for the quick response, an overnight downtime is no biggy. (For me anyway.)

VampDude
July 6th, 2007, 21:23
tonight everything should be back to normal

but not my spelling

It better be, cause last night I had nothing to do but sleep! :(

I fixed your spelling! lol :p

Sonicboy 101
July 6th, 2007, 22:00
Ah, I thought there was something wrong with my computer.

kcajblue
July 6th, 2007, 22:16
this has happened a couple of times in the past.
it usually stayed like that for a week.

psp411
July 6th, 2007, 22:31
ahh great... i was getting worried that you guys were 'gone for good without notice...' but im glad to see it back :D :cool: (downtime was since yesterday mornin...well in ontario for me anyway=P)

Cokemusic
July 6th, 2007, 22:52
Thank God >.>

I was just about to enter Sony HQ with a shotgun.

JKKDARK
July 6th, 2007, 22:59
ahh finally it's back :D

DarthPaul
July 7th, 2007, 00:11
Oh my God thanks God we're back!
Guys,I needed you more than ever today! Well,I still need you! Today is the worst day of my life I guess...I need help bigtime with my PSP. It's almost bricked,I can run the XMB and all,but...oh damn! Please if someone can help me I'll appreciate it! I could even send a donation to the one that makes me fix it. I'm gonna cry. :(
Ok,I know this thread has nothing to do with my PSP so I'm gonna open up a new one,please..if you have the time and/or patience help me.

Edit: Thread opened. Please go here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=468374#post468374).

devdj
July 7th, 2007, 00:56
its good to see dcemu up again i thought it got busted for something hope to hear what happened

Sketchy
July 7th, 2007, 01:48
I did think sony had targeted DCEMU for a little while.

hehe that was my initial thought :D

Thank God that wasn't the case, welcome bk DCEMU :thumbup:

Peace

mfz64
July 7th, 2007, 01:51
i actually had to go to PSPUPDATES while this was down.....scary, right?

califrag
July 7th, 2007, 01:51
yikes i was a little worried.. everytime i kept trying to come here it sent me to www.slipknotcpd.com... did you guys get hacked by some crazy fan or something? well glad you are back!

dmac
July 7th, 2007, 02:33
you had us all scared. I thought Sony found you all and took you to the pen or something. Good to see you back. I keep you as one of my homepage tabs.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 03:20
yikes i was a little worried.. everytime i kept trying to come here it sent me to www.slipknotcpd.com... did you guys get hacked by some crazy fan or something? well glad you are back!

I would have loved to be redirected there! lol

I kept getting redirected to Yahoo, which sucked...

...But I found a way in by using Google and caching the view but it would only take me so far back, but whenever I clicked a link I was redirected back to Yahoo - so I slept :eek: (makes a change from being up all night)

Shadowblind
July 7th, 2007, 03:21
Kinda freaked me out there.... o_0

kiore
July 7th, 2007, 04:30
Good to see your back again . first D_A gone then you fella's missing in action , I was starting to think WTF's going on.

RDToT
July 7th, 2007, 04:34
cool I was scared that I wont be able to enjoy dcemu anymore

OV3RFiEND
July 7th, 2007, 10:29
Great! DCEMU ist back on top :D

mcdougall57
July 7th, 2007, 12:44
though it was totally shut down or somat thank god as this is my favorite all round emulation and news site

S34MU5
July 7th, 2007, 13:31
Topic of IRC was - "Some bast was using the server for phishing"

Explain?

I missed you guys :(

pt9087
July 7th, 2007, 15:04
When this was down i acctually started a thread to see if anyone else had this problem or it was just me and martin posted a link to the same thread and closed it lmao!