PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 coming to the DS

Shrygue
July 6th, 2007, 23:33
via Nindendo DS Fanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/07/06/call-of-duty-4-coming-to-the-ds/)

A particularly war-torn cat has managed to leap from the confines of its bag, letting loose with it word that the Call of Duty franchise is coming to the DS. Hot on the heels of rival franchise Brothers in Arms, Activision's Call of Duty franchise is another FPS making its first debut on Nintendo's handheld. Judging by the screens we've seen, along with who's actually developing it (n-Space), we've got high hopes.

IGN has an interview with producer Sam Nouriani, who has confirmed the game has been secretly in development for quite some time now. He also confirms that the storyline of the DS game runs along with that of the console versions, but does not have you playing as the same characters. As for the rest of the interview, Sam confirms some on-rail segments and tells us to expect all of the wonderful things the franchise has brought to consoles to appear on the DS.

JKKDARK
July 6th, 2007, 23:43
wow who thought a mature game like this one would go to the DS?

DanTheManMS
July 6th, 2007, 23:45
I've seen screenshots of it, and it looks REALLY good, but I have to wonder what the framerate is gonna be like. I hope it won't be too choppy to be enjoyable.

F2bnp
July 7th, 2007, 02:42
Ok it sounds good,but I don't know if i can trust em.Wait and see that's my moto.

Ebb
July 7th, 2007, 08:39
It looks pretty good, but Im just hoping it doesnt end up like brothers in arms.

The game was pretty good for being a cell phone import, but the feeling was really clunky D;
And there wasnt much freedom just moving to this spot then this and this etc.

Django2
July 7th, 2007, 13:19
very nice, but not wifi connection ?

Hyrule_boy
July 7th, 2007, 13:26
I have the feeling this game will suck ass.

emuking
July 7th, 2007, 15:22
its in first person so it will look better than brothers in arms, check out the screens before judging something you have never seen