PDA

View Full Version : Sega Brings Bleach To Wii, DS

JKKDARK
July 7th, 2007, 00:36
via Wired Blogs
(http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/07/sega-brings-ble.html)

The popular anime and manga series Bleach will hit the Wii and Nintendo DS as two popular import games come to America and Europe, Sega announced today.

Bleach: The Blade of Fate for Nintendo DS is an online 2D fighting game that is considered to be one of the best Japan-only titles on the platform.

On Wii, Bleach: Shattered Blade will let you use the Wiimote motion controls to control its 3D, cel-shaded fighting game action.

The anime on which the games are based is produced by Viz and currently runs on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block. The games are slated for a fall 2007 release, alongside the premiere of the show's second season.

http://blog.wired.com/games/images/2007/07/06/bleach_screen_17.jpg

ish420ism
July 7th, 2007, 02:18
played bleach 4 on the psp last week. if this is in english, I'll think about trying it

ficksucker
July 7th, 2007, 10:01
With all due respect... you guys have taken some liberty with the kind of "news" articles you post on here, some of them not being news at all but being just plain opinion peices, and that's ok... but this?

How is a Wii & DS game related to the PSP?

BrokenHaiku
July 7th, 2007, 15:15
I thought it was a bug? The PSP and PS3 sections are all about Nintendo now.

JKKDARK
July 7th, 2007, 15:30
With all due respect... you guys have taken some liberty with the kind of "news" articles you post on here, some of them not being news at all but being just plain opinion peices, and that's ok... but this?

How is a Wii & DS game related to the PSP?

I thought it was a bug? The PSP and PS3 sections are all about Nintendo now.

Congratulations, both guys will join the Ignorants Hall of Fame.
This thread was posted in the "Nintendo Wii News Forum", I don't see the name PSP on the section.

urfriendlazy
July 15th, 2007, 23:12
any other words about this game? or anywhere else to go to find out more info?