PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the former DCEmu JUNKER's?

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 03:03
I mean a good few of them haven't been here for a week or two and longer, to name a few who only really loitered in and around the JUNK section:

potatoman (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=91120)
who hasn't been here since June 3rd

iceman 47 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?find=lastposter&t=65245)
who hasn't been here since June 15th

Gizmo356 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=30000)
who hasn't been here since June 25th

joshisposer (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=39431)
who hasn't been here since June 29th

Vampbri-n (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?find=lastposter&t=27550)
who hasn't been here since June 26th

PLZKLLME0080 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=103286)
who hasn't been here since June 28th

Gold Line (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=120359)
who hasn't been here since June 30th

So where are they all now? I mean they're not banned, cause I looked at their names. So did they decide a DCEmu "without" JUNK wasn't for them? :confused:

Chameleon
July 7th, 2007, 03:07
handheld customs maybe?

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 03:11
handheld customs maybe?

Didn't they close that site? Cause the link doesn't work, well it didn't when I last tried? :confused:

http://pspnews.eamped.com <--- HHC LINK

Plus Gizmo wouldn't be there! ???

pibs
July 7th, 2007, 03:38
its handheldcustoms.com now, and yea they are all over there.

quzar
July 7th, 2007, 03:44
OH NO! They havn't signed in for a week? They must have died.

Man
July 7th, 2007, 04:04

lmao, thats what i was thinking, when was junk officially shut down, look for members that havent signed in since then, and youll find your deserters.

Shadowblind
July 7th, 2007, 04:07
Well I didnt think they died, bit of extreme thinkin' on your part to say that. How do you know they didnt just, you know, forget due to all the down time? Or maybe they went away for a few? That conclusion shows very little thinking Mr. Q.

lmtlmt
July 7th, 2007, 04:11
gizmo said to me he doesnt go on any forums anymore.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 04:26

Hopeful thinking! lol :D

lmao, thats what i was thinking, when was junk officially shut down, look for members that havent signed in since then, and youll find your deserters.

Or the not so true DCEmu'ers! :rofl:

gizmo said to me he doesnt go on any forums anymore.

I wonder why? The last time he was here he was calling everyone Emo's for some bizzare reason? lol

its handheldcustoms.com now, and yea they are all over there.

They all suck anyway! Is there anymore deserters?

ICE
July 7th, 2007, 05:37
i dont post as much as i used to but im still here lurking a bit :D

ive been busy on ma site ;)

kcajblue
July 7th, 2007, 06:12
come to think of it i havent really seen any of them in a while.

i might have seen plzkllme and gl posting in some news article but im not sure.

acn010
July 7th, 2007, 06:19
lol i still live!!!!!!

lmtlmt
July 7th, 2007, 07:53
god damnit acn010 check ur pm's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quzar
July 7th, 2007, 09:43
Well I didnt think they died, bit of extreme thinkin' on your part to say that. How do you know they didnt just, you know, forget due to all the down time? Or maybe they went away for a few? That conclusion shows very little thinking Mr. Q.

I was more pointing out how silly it is that someone would wonder "where [person x] is" just because they havn't signed in in a week. Mostly do to junk allowing people to spam like crazy they lose touch with how to post regularly.

Sonicboy 101
July 7th, 2007, 11:16
They all suck anyway! Is there anymore deserters?

Not me!
I go there but I still come here regularly. :)

bullhead
July 7th, 2007, 12:15
I dont post anymore because I have no interest in computer games anymore. Junk was just somewhere to go and let loose when I was bored. I just liked the members.

bull, x.

S34MU5
July 7th, 2007, 13:35
Summer Holidays?

You can be away for longer than a week you know...

I mean Blackrave hasn't been seen in about 2 weeks...
He is on holiday.

And I will be gone for 2 weeks as of sunday.
(MISS ME)

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 18:31
Yes S34MU5 is right since summer holidays people are going away im going away for 2 weeks in august

parkermauney
July 7th, 2007, 19:57
Vampbri-n's on vacation, but I see the others around the site a lot.

+I'm at handheldcustoms too, but I'm on dcemu most of the time.

Man
July 7th, 2007, 20:30
I havent seen acidburn around at all, i dont remember what happened to him.

wolfpack
July 7th, 2007, 20:30
im still alive, just staying low until something fun pops up. JUNK was just a place to have fun when i was bored. and it worked! but now im bored again. its still a good site though, i just rarely say stuff around here anymore. just like the REP, the JUNK died. maybe someday it will be back, and the former junkers will return.

JKKDARK
July 7th, 2007, 20:35
what happened with Video Freak? O_o

kcajblue
July 7th, 2007, 20:43
I havent seen acidburn around at all, i dont remember what happened to him.ive seen him around.
his name is AC!D now.

and vf is still here too.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 20:43
what happened with Video Freak? O_o

He vanished ages ago, thou he appeared briefly for a while after you posted a "where's Video Freak" topic then he just went again?

ive seen him around.
his name is AC!D now.

and vf is still here too.

I haven't seen him?

Triv1um
July 7th, 2007, 23:14
Eh, not a huge loss.

Now where did I put that sparkplug?

gdf
July 7th, 2007, 23:49
i'm not here much now either...

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 00:20
im also dying in this site..... sadly enough

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2007, 00:28
I was more pointing out how silly it is that someone would wonder "where [person x] is" just because they havn't signed in in a week. Mostly do to junk allowing people to spam like crazy they lose touch with how to post regularly.

Lol, I was being sarcastic in that post :p

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 01:56

i think he was being sarcastic? or i could be wrong

bullhead
July 8th, 2007, 02:48
None of you mean anything to me anyway, its not that important. Aside form accordion, you are all not much to me, in that accordion just said things that were better than the sum total of presented personalities. I wouldnt have wanted to know any of you in real life. Im just saying that I used DCEMU as a means of confirming my intellectual superiority.

Honestly though, autocracy and atavism.

bull, x.

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 03:18
im offended by u bull..
i know you....... since like LONG TIME AGO!!!

JKKDARK
July 8th, 2007, 03:28
I wouldnt have wanted to know any of you in real life.

Nice joke. Don't tell me you don't want to have a friend like JKKDARK, Glam Metal lifestyle lover :cool:

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 03:49
Or parkermauney, I have a giant baby bottle!

TeenDev
July 8th, 2007, 04:24
They all hang on HandHeld Customs.com because everyone here is a whiny n00b...

ICE
July 8th, 2007, 04:43
people go through fazes in their lives. it seems like everyone is moving out of their dcemu faze at the same time. or at least a lot of the main members. dont worry though this has happened before and you will be replaced :D.

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 04:46
true true :(
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/cato.jpg
cheer up guys!!!

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 04:51
Yeah, look at this instead of crying!

http://www.popular-pics.com/PPImages/cat-eat-cookie.jpg

Tight new pic for your face!

kcajblue
July 8th, 2007, 04:51
They all hang on HandHeld Customs.com because everyone here is a whiny n00b...im not a whiny noob. lol.
and im actually here more than hc.

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 04:53
Yeah, there are only 50+ members there, and like 80,000 on dcemu.

kcajblue
July 8th, 2007, 04:59
there is a lot more members here.
there was a thread about how many members we had here.
it was like 100,000 or somethign like that

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 05:19
It says on the front page.

*checks front page

There are 217,406 members, but I'd say that only ~1,000 post in the forums.

kcajblue
July 8th, 2007, 05:39
yeah. a lot of them dont post.
either that or we dont see them because we dont go to some of the forums.

dejkirkby
July 8th, 2007, 10:32
None of you mean anything to me anyway, its not that important. Aside form accordion, you are all not much to me, in that accordion just said things that were better than the sum total of presented personalities. I wouldnt have wanted to know any of you in real life. Im just saying that I used DCEMU as a means of confirming my intellectual superiority.

bull, x.
Wow, BH, cut to the bone bro!

VampDude
July 8th, 2007, 12:40
im still alive, just staying low until something fun pops up. JUNK was just a place to have fun when i was bored. and it worked! but now im bored again. its still a good site though, i just rarely say stuff around here anymore. just like the REP, the JUNK died. maybe someday it will be back, and the former junkers will return.

JUNK and REP will never return

bull, x.

lmao, same here

people go through fazes in their lives. it seems like everyone is moving out of their dcemu faze at the same time. or at least a lot of the main members. dont worry though this has happened before and you will be replaced :D.

It says on the front page.

*checks front page

There are 217,406 members, but I'd say that only ~1,000 post in the forums.

Less that a 1,000 post, I would say that a few hundred post. Most people signup and never post anything at all, I think some signup just to download the post attachments as you cannot download the content without being a member. ???

kcajblue
July 8th, 2007, 13:15
yeah. i actually planned to just download and not post at all.
but as you can see, i didnt go with that and do in fact post.

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 13:19
i signed up just to download attachments also but recently ive posted a lot more, probably cause ive just finished my gcse's and am bored but even when im at college i will post

Sonicboy 101
July 8th, 2007, 13:23
yeah. i actually planned to just download and not post at all.
but as you can see, i didnt go with that and do in fact post.

Yeah, same here.

VampDude
July 8th, 2007, 14:13
I joined to ask about PSP related stuff, I never downloaded any attachments until maybe some time after my 2nd month here :D

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 20:51
Im just saying that I used DCEMU as a means of confirming my intellectual superiority.

your intellectual superiority to who? all 100,000 of us?

JKKDARK
July 8th, 2007, 21:56
Actually 21800+ members posted in the forum

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 22:27
*218,000+, Jkkdark. ;)

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 22:43
Actually 21800+ members posted in the forum

but still saying you are superior than 21800 people is saying quite a lot

JKKDARK
July 8th, 2007, 23:37
*218,000+, Jkkdark. ;)

but still saying you are superior than 21800 people is saying quite a lot

No, it was an answer to the people who said there are only 1000 members posting.

mcdougall57
July 9th, 2007, 00:01
ok if thats true then i apologise bull as this fact was based on nothing

Mark30001
July 9th, 2007, 00:10
I actually miss former forum member Vendeta.

quzar
July 9th, 2007, 02:13
Every thread like this turns into a mini-JUNK. I'm tempted to just delete it -_-.

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 02:15
Vendeta posts on handheldcustoms some.

steve520
July 9th, 2007, 02:22
I have been at DCEMU since like 2006 then finally one day i was like im gonna join so i did and definantly glad i did.

Shadowblind
July 9th, 2007, 02:49
Ive seen a member reformation about 2 times already...I believe the loss of JUNK will cause another. It may be for the better, ya never know....

gdf
July 9th, 2007, 22:28
yeah ex was right! also, bullhead you are a good, intelligent guy, but don't you think sometimes you come across as, well, a tad narcissistic?

also vendeta got banned, unban him! YAY!

acn010
July 10th, 2007, 00:16
vandetta said that he is tired of forums.. so dont bother him also gizmo

VampDude
July 10th, 2007, 01:06
Ive seen a member reformation about 2 times already...I believe the loss of JUNK will cause another. It may be for the better, ya never know....

If the loss of JUNK forms another reformation of members, it will be the best reformation DCEmu has had in a while as new members relied on the JUNK forum as if it was life and never contributed anything other than spam.

TeenDev
July 10th, 2007, 01:46
Every thread like this turns into a mini-JUNK. I'm tempted to just delete it -_-.

go ahead, I would love if you deleted this. It just makes people be whiny and n00by.

acn010
July 10th, 2007, 01:57
like the pain in the ass.... hey quzar... why you infracted me when i was editing my sig... lol... not fair

VampDude
July 10th, 2007, 03:00
like the pain in the ass.... hey quzar... why you infracted me when i was editing my sig... lol... not fair

This is not the thread to complain about your infraction, if you have a problem with a member of staff take it up with the member of staff via PM and keep it out of the forums. Because all you are doing is spamming in areas unnecessary to do so, consider this your (unmoderated) warning! :p

gdf
July 10th, 2007, 15:08
If the loss of JUNK forms another reformation of members, it will be the best reformation DCEmu has had in a while as new members relied on the JUNK forum as if it was life and never contributed anything other than spam.

don't be such a dick......you were just as much a junker as the rest of us and as soon as it was shut you jumped on the bandwagon. "oh dear junk was immature", "stop spamming" etc. dude you used to be cool....now you're just an also ran wannabe mod....and what the hell do you ever contribute. just because we don't want to have serious discussions all the time, doesn't mean we didn't contribute to the forums. i'm involved with various projects, including ppm and a new homebrew game, i did heaps of reviews too......what do you do? talk about how great it is without junk? badmouth your former junk buddies? nice contribution. your last post in this thread shows how much of a mod bummer you are, and just because you claim to hate junk and have a high post count, doesn't make you a mod.

that comment was unfair.

Gizmo356
July 10th, 2007, 15:55
don't be such a dick......you were just as much a junker as the rest of us and as soon as it was shut you jumped on the bandwagon. "oh dear junk was immature", "stop spamming" etc. dude you used to be cool....now you're just an also ran wannabe mod....and what the hell do you ever contribute. just because we don't want to have serious discussions all the time, doesn't mean we didn't contribute to the forums. i'm involved with various projects, including ppm and a new homebrew game, i did heaps of reviews too......what do you do? talk about how great it is without junk? badmouth your former junk buddies? nice contribution. your last post in this thread shows how much of a mod bummer you are, and just because you claim to hate junk and have a high post count, doesn't make you a mod.

that comment was unfair.

You hit the nail on the head with that comment, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

dejkirkby
July 10th, 2007, 17:04
3rd'ed!

Gizmo356
July 10th, 2007, 17:05
What? lol

Sonicboy 101
July 10th, 2007, 17:39
3rd'ed!

Err... 4th'ed? :D

quzar
July 10th, 2007, 18:39

Your sig is STILL too big. Max 120 height between all pics.

oh, and yea, time for some lockage. Ya little punks.