PDA

View Full Version : PSP Re-Distribution Center

Man
July 7th, 2007, 04:13
Ok so im starting this thread to organize the old ¨who wants excrutiationXs PSP¨ as the thread really sucks, and im looking for people who have bricked, broken, or otherwise not working PSPs, so that i can part them out, and redistribute them to needy people, and to those who may flame, im doing this out of the good of my heart, and will not ask for any money, just the PSPs people send, and i will freely distribute parts to people who need them. If anyone wants to talk to me in person, my cell is 519-533-3717, so if your doubting me, call me, i dare you.

PS. if a mod could Sticky this, it would be really helpful, as i want this to be seen.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 04:20
I have a bricked motherboard somewhere?

kcajblue
July 7th, 2007, 06:10
this could help people.
but wouldnt this make you lose money because of the shipping and stuff.

mexicansnake
July 7th, 2007, 12:33
Nice idea Man, keep this up!.

S34MU5
July 7th, 2007, 13:36
I have loads of stuff, I used to repair PSP.

(well I can do it again for you guys if you want?)

Man
July 7th, 2007, 14:05
i will lose money, but i figure, its for the good of other people, so it might as well get done, if this gets big, i might start a website or somthing, and try to make money off advertisements.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 14:36
i will lose money, but i figure, its for the good of other people, so it might as well get done, if this gets big, i might start a website or somthing, and try to make money off advertisements.

You should charge for shipping&handling fee's!

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 14:49
Ok so im starting this thread to organize the old ¨who wants excrutiationXs PSP¨ as the thread really sucks, and im looking for people who have bricked, broken, or otherwise not working PSPs, so that i can part them out, and redistribute them to needy people, and to those who may flame, im doing this out of the good of my heart, and will not ask for any money, just the PSPs people send, and i will freely distribute parts to people who need them. If anyone wants to talk to me in person, my cell is 519-533-3717, so if your doubting me, call me, i dare you.

PS. if a mod could Sticky this, it would be really helpful, as i want this to be seen.

This is a nice thing to do for people there is not many people like you around that are so generous to give items worth money away for free you should set up a website I would click on the adverts on there all the time

Man
July 7th, 2007, 15:55
I want to start a website, but i really dont know what im doing, like i know a little HTML, but like i could never really get it on he web, im kinda hopeless, and i dont remember any of the code, and im not a great graphic artist, lol im useless, if some one wanted to help me design and build the website, that would be sweet.

S34MU5
July 7th, 2007, 16:05
Isn't quzar still looking for a PSP?

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 16:42
Isn't quzar still looking for a PSP?

I think he got one in the end?

Man
July 7th, 2007, 17:18
Anybody want to help me make a webpage ?

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 17:45
I would help but have no HTML coding knowledge behind me were you buying a domain or using a free domain

Man
July 7th, 2007, 17:53
Probably a free domain, as its free, lol, im learning HTML again, and its not as hard as i remember, just time consuming, im also looking for somone who is good at photoshop to make some headers and icons and stuff.

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 17:59
I could get started on the website for you if you wanted unless you wanted to do it

http://www.forum5.com/ <-------Forum5 seems ok unless anything better

also what were you going to call it

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 18:12
I will try and help if you want, cause I know some basic (but very little) html...

...I often steal from other peoples source code and play with their codes to make them my own, thou it never always works :(

Man
July 7th, 2007, 18:19
Well im learning to do HTML, in the note pad kinda thing, and i dont really know how to upload it to the server, ill look at this forum 5 thing.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 18:26
Well im learning to do HTML, in the note pad kinda thing, and i dont really know how to upload it to the server, ill look at this forum 5 thing.

It's quite easy to upload a site to a server, I've done it a few times with some test subjects

Man
July 7th, 2007, 18:31
heres the URL: http://freepspparts.forum5.com and thats the one registered to me, SIGN UP, POST, do what you feel nessecary, or help me, its all fun

Man
July 7th, 2007, 18:52
I see splodger15 has signed up, ill make you an admin, if i canfigure out how to do it.

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 18:56
Signed Up also made it co.nr aswell http://freepspparts.co.nr/

Man
July 7th, 2007, 19:35
There, your an admin/mod/whatever. so do what you please. and everybody SIGN UP!! AND SEND ME BROKEN PSPs. i have to work tonight, but ill do some work on the forums later.

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 21:21
Well the site is fully up dont forget to register here www.freepspparts.co.nr

register and support

Man
July 8th, 2007, 06:09
Dam straight, and send me your bricked/broken psps !

ninja9393
July 8th, 2007, 07:39
might send one in or find a mother board

Man
July 8th, 2007, 14:27
Well, if we get any motherboards donated ill send it your way, sign up and support the site!

Cokemusic
July 9th, 2007, 10:00
Can you fix broken UMD drives?

Man
July 9th, 2007, 14:59
ok so apparently my domain has been suspended, and i didnt even get an email, WTF why would they susoend my domain ? ok so its only the domain in my sig, Sploger i need to talk to you.