PDA

View Full Version : iPSP - iPhone Portal for PSP v1.10

wraggster
July 7th, 2007, 17:27
Christek (http://www.ctcoding.recoding.net/ipsp/#) has released a new version of his portal for the PSP which looks like the iPhone, heres the features:

* Digg: The Digg application is an easy-route to get to the social-news website, Digg. It's a great site, and I recommend going to it on your PC as well, by going to http://digg.com.

*Photos: The Photos application displays up to ten photos that you choose, at 5-second intervals.

*Calculator: The Calculator application is just that. A calculator.

*Lock: The Lock application is more for eye candy. It's basically a manually-activated screensaver, and is great if you want to show off your sexy PSP's screen. Just try it. You'll think it looks cool too.

*Weather: The Weather application provides easy access to your local weather. It requires a wireless internet connection. Simply input your zip code and, thanks to Weather Underground, your local weather is displayed.

*iPod: The iPod application allows you to listen to music via PSPTunes. iPSP includes PSPTunes installation files if you don’t already have it installed.

*Browser: The EXPEDITION browser is your link to the web, while using iPSP. It has multiple tabs, and all the things you would expect a browser to have. The icon that looks like a book is for your own links, which are read from the PSP’s favorites menu.

*Games: The Games application is very simple, and is your access-way to the Flash games that come with iPSP. Simply choose a game to play it.

*About: The About application gives you legal and creation info about iPSP, as well as your current iPSP version.

*Messengers: The Messengers application is your gateway to the mobile messengers provided by eBuddy. They are: AIM, MSN, and Yahoo!

*Mail: The Mail application is your gateway to the most popular mobile mail providers. The providers are:Yahoo Mail, GMAIL, AOL Mail, and Windows Live mail.

*Vipr: The Vipr application is your gateway to the Vipr Online Media Service. At the time of iPSP's release, Vipr is still in production, so check back frequently for more updates on it's status.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Bane King
July 7th, 2007, 18:39
Awesome...except all I have is a Main Menu bar on the top of the screen.

This would be cooler if I could get it to work...

burrito
July 7th, 2007, 18:57
IPhone sucks.

julian2890
July 7th, 2007, 19:15
woa, i like it. But when i lock it, the time isnt right lol how can i change it?

one winged angel
July 7th, 2007, 20:09
is that browser a new one or the same as sonys?

sonofsamus
July 7th, 2007, 22:38
is that browser a new one or the same as sonys?It's a web portal. There's never anything new.

zheg_pagaza
July 7th, 2007, 22:49
screenshots!!!!

Prasoc
July 7th, 2007, 23:01
looks v. good for a flash file!

parkermauney
July 7th, 2007, 23:55
It's a web portal. There's never anything new.

There is also a homebrew browser named Links2.

He was most likely refering to that.

Buddy4point0
July 8th, 2007, 03:24
i have a real i phone and this portal is prett good, but there is a few things that could deffinatly be better. i cant wait to see the next version

Bane King
July 8th, 2007, 03:29
Has anyone used the WinXP?

That's pretty cool.

ish420ism
July 8th, 2007, 19:10
my psp is cracked. guess i won't be homebrewing for a while
this sounds cool though

gslop
July 8th, 2007, 21:58
great portal

zheg_pagaza
July 9th, 2007, 00:16
screenshot!!!!

r7walker
July 9th, 2007, 00:55
Evidently I am the only one that can not get it to work:confused:
Every time I pick an icon it goes to the screen telling me to rotate and then goes back to the main icon screen:eek:
the only icons that work are the lock and the calculator:mad: Any help out there:)

Wickaramnalka
July 10th, 2007, 13:54
My iPSP Portal buttons' don't work.... The main page loads up, but then I can't click on any of the buttons. I've tried it on my computer and it works perfectly. This is piece of sh#t....... Oh yeah, and by the way, where are the menu buttons located at??? This is preety strange.
Can someone help me out!!!!!! (It's a good looking portal, but can't get it to work)http://www.ctcoding.recoding.net/ipsp/#

julian2890
July 11th, 2007, 01:09
screenshot!!!!
here!!!!
http://www.tofup.com/image/27939.jpeg

Cybergary
July 11th, 2007, 17:02
How do you put music on the ipsp ipod

ChrisTek
July 15th, 2007, 23:31
My iPSP Portal buttons' don't work.... The main page loads up, but then I can't click on any of the buttons. I've tried it on my computer and it works perfectly. This is piece of sh#t....... Oh yeah, and by the way, where are the menu buttons located at??? This is preety strange.
Can someone help me out!!!!!! (It's a good looking portal, but can't get it to work)http://www.ctcoding.recoding.net/ipsp/#

Just because YOU can't get it to work, doesn't mean it's a piece of shit. Just ask any of the 13,000-plus other users.

ChrisTek
July 15th, 2007, 23:31
How do you put music on the ipsp ipod

Read the user manual ;)

By the way, I'm going to have to ask that you remove the download from your site and link to the official download instead ;) It violates the Terms of Service of iPSP.

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 19:35
the iphone maybe sucks but not on psp =)

CaptainMorgan4
August 2nd, 2007, 21:41
Yeah this is a good portal but I mean it's just too wierd navigating through the PSP when it's vertical but it's definately a nice job on the portal.

ernfrnk
August 5th, 2007, 23:15
j

kjetil1991
August 7th, 2007, 14:01
when i try start some of the games i run out of memory but i was realy cool like when screen says turn around your psp it was smart making it tht way=)

-Xandu-
August 7th, 2007, 21:35
Portals are everywhere nowadays, everybody makes a portal if they're bored!

edwinerzz
August 8th, 2007, 02:43

i cant get it to work either it gives me same prob as him

microdogs500
October 9th, 2007, 00:26
yo how do you get the new ipsp i cant fund it plz help

mrgamer64
October 26th, 2007, 12:27
im logged in but i cant save

ribenaboy
October 29th, 2007, 13:00

same problem as this guy
can someone help me

JPJunkie
October 29th, 2007, 16:42
Portals are everywhere nowadays, everybody makes a portal if they're bored!

Mine is the best ;)

F3RGI3
February 23rd, 2008, 21:02

Yh I have the same problem :(

[Roger]
February 24th, 2008, 21:17
Iphone?
Idontcare

blasteryui
February 25th, 2008, 01:47
Yh I have the same problem :(

Yeah all I'm getting is the main menu at the top, how do I get this working... Thanks..

cvau
April 6th, 2008, 04:29
good concept

imzack
April 6th, 2008, 19:02
ill have to give this a try... i have 3.9m33-4 i think thats the firmware. do i just open the zip and then what?

Strongbadunit2
April 6th, 2008, 19:44
in my eyes this is pointless

kt42
August 16th, 2010, 16:33
how i install it??