PDA

View Full Version : Halo : Genocide - Release

Xx FightStar xX
July 7th, 2007, 22:58
Please front page this :)

Hello all :)

After a lot of hard work, I bring to you my creation that is : Halo - Genocide.

This game is a 2d version of the Halo : Evolved game but is set as a prequel to it :D

Its a 2d side scrolling shooter.

Features :

Weapon Pickup, Weapon Selection, Weapon Spawning, 3 Weapons (Pistol, Machine Gun & Sniper Rilfe, Individual Weapon Power & Ammo

Health Bar, Lives Bar & Ammo Counter - All fully functional

3 Different Types Of Enemys : Guant, Eite & Jackal, Up to 3 enemies on screen at a time, Good AI

Menu & Intro - Both fully functional & with selectable options

4 levels

Scrolling

Interesting Story that updates you prior to the game and after each level

Smooth Animation & Weapon Selection

Impressive HUD (Heads Up Display) that keeps you updated with things

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x70/Xx_FightStar_xX/Screenshot_2.png

There may be one or two minor bugs (I assure you this game is relatively bug free ;)) but none of them ruin or hinder the gameplay as a result.

Note - The Crosshair has to be on/almost on the enemy to result in a hit.
Crouching makes a round shield appear around you and makes you invulnerable to enemy fire

So enjoy the game :) & please leave your opinions on it, in this thread :)

All of the games coding was done by me : Xx FightStar xX except the "Fade code" which I used , which was made by : SoulKiller

(Full credits are contained in the menu, please read before saying you were not mentioned!)

Download here [UPDATED] (sorry see below) - http://rapidshare.com/files/41631514/Halo_-_Genocide_-_Final.zip.html

Please will someone upload this here for me as its not working for me :(

bronxbomber92
July 7th, 2007, 23:25
Looks really good mate. I'll play it as soon as I charge my PSP! :P

Xx FightStar xX
July 7th, 2007, 23:48
Looks really good mate. I'll play it as soon as I charge my PSP! :P

Thanks man :thumbup:

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2007, 00:03
Whoa, that looks nice! Cant DL rapidshare yet, but i will :D

Xx FightStar xX
July 8th, 2007, 00:05
I thought of making them on the hoverboard things (i had to make those myself - mainly editing) to give it some originality :)

On The Rise
July 8th, 2007, 13:19
I don't think you can upload due to the severs being down for a while they haven't worked out everything.

Mr. Shizzy
July 8th, 2007, 14:41
Wow. nice work man. :) Keep it up :D

Xx FightStar xX
July 8th, 2007, 14:59
Thanks :) I will be releasing a updated version within a hour or so that allows you to continue if you die without having to restart the game from the psp menu.

You will have 2 continues :D

EDIT -

New version released as promised.

Before when you died you had to manually restart the game from the psp's menu....

Not anymore... :D

New version adds a continue system so when you die you get 2 more chances to continue the game :) And also if you loose all your continues you can press start to return to the games menu and start again :D

please someone lock this thread and continue discussion/feedback of the game at the new release thread http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=67996