PDA

View Full Version : cwcheat 1.8 Rev. A Released

Sterist
July 7th, 2007, 23:04
via http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/

changelog:

- [ALL] now there is an header with the index (addr, +byte, ASCII) in the memory editor
- [ALL] now it's possible to choose if ASCII should be shown on screen in the memory editor with ASCII ENABLE = 0/1 in the
CWCHEAT.INI/CWCHEATPOPS.INI
- [ALL] now it's possible to choose the number of bytes shown on screen in the memory editor (0-13 with ASCII enabled, 0-17
with ASCII disabled)with MEMEDIT BYTES= # where # is the number of bytes
- [ALL] added checks in the memory editor for the starting adress to avoid going out of range
- [ALL] added effectively L/R scrooling support in the memory editor. they will scroll of -/+ 0x10000
- 0000017 [ALL] added a simple text insertion method which you can navigate with LEFT/RIGHT and change text with UP/DOWN.
Middle dots are considered end of line, everything modifyied after then will be discarded.
- 0000017 [ALL] Now it's possible to edit cheat names. To do so press R TRIGGER + CROSS while selecting the cheat name you
want to change. To discard changes press O (or X if you swapped buttons) and to confirm changes press X
(or O if you swapped buttons)
- [ALL] now the cheat search menu will allow the user to press UP when selecting the first option to get to the latest one
and viceversa (just like most of the other menus)
- [ALL] new options in the cheat search menu: start text search and continue cheat search. They are meant to start and
continue a search for a text
- 0000017 [ALL] Added a text search system. It supports up to 30 chars, and can search ASCII/UNICODE/ASCII+UNICODE
encoding and can be case sensitive/unsensitive
- [ALL] The text search system can autosense if it has to make unicode or ascii codes (unicode codes skips the second byte).
A codeline is made for each char and the current char is copied as value.
- [ALL] changed the space used by the db reading functions to <= 128kb (this space is alloched during bootup and freed after
that)

right on!! cheat away :cool:

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mr. Shizzy
July 8th, 2007, 14:47
Best Cheat Software there is. I love CW Cheat. :D

Solidsnake3000
July 8th, 2007, 15:13
thanks i love every cw release

fucht017
July 8th, 2007, 20:10
The cheats not working for Res Evil 2...I used the new ID.:(

urherenow
July 8th, 2007, 20:17
the readme isn't very informative on how to use this thing. I figured out one of the addresses for one of the stats (strength) in Valhalla Knights but wasn't sure because an hour later I discovered that there were cheat codes already there (looking at the existing codes let me know I was on the right track)! This is a very cool program but is really does need a proper readme or help file.

oh, and like many other things... this will not work (even enabling the plugin in the recovery menu because it won't even show up) on a Sony 8GB memory card. I had to move my save and this over to my SanDisk 4GB.

ICE
July 8th, 2007, 20:27
so can we still not turn cheats off on socom with this?

Sterist
July 8th, 2007, 20:57
so can we still not turn cheats off on socom with this?

off or on? lol jk

they can be turned off, but its tricky

1. turn "Cheats" off on the cw main menu
2. return to game
3. load up menu again
4. turn the code you want off, off.
5. turn "Cheats" back on
6. return to game
*7. load menu up
*8. turn "Cheats" off
*9. return to game
*10. load menu
*11. turn "Cheats" on
*12. return to game

sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. all steps with a * by them are sometimes unnecessary (if you're lucky enough to get it to work on 1st try. only repeat steps 7-12 AFTER having done steps 1-6 until you get it to work. try doing 7-12 on different lobby screens too like budlist, server select, community boards, etc

xg917
July 9th, 2007, 02:47
love this cheat device. i use it all the time. lol after im done wit games usually. or if games dont have story modes like sport games and racing games.

any support for homebrew?

ICE
July 9th, 2007, 03:16
off or on? lol jk

they can be turned off, but its tricky

1. turn "Cheats" off on the cw main menu
2. return to game
3. load up menu again
4. turn the code you want off, off.
5. turn "Cheats" back on
6. return to game
*7. load menu up
*8. turn "Cheats" off
*9. return to game
*10. load menu
*11. turn "Cheats" on
*12. return to game

sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. all steps with a * by them are sometimes unnecessary (if you're lucky enough to get it to work on 1st try. only repeat steps 7-12 AFTER having done steps 1-6 until you get it to work. try doing 7-12 on different lobby screens too like budlist, server select, community boards, etc

well theres another cheat device that i can just turn them on and off. no crazy crap like that. i'll just stick with it thanks ;)

burrito
July 9th, 2007, 04:03
Are you asking if you can turn cheats on/off while playing an online game in Socom 2 without lagging out? I would like to know how. Ice Man, what do you use?

ICE
July 9th, 2007, 04:30
hehehehe i'll tell you on a more appropriate site. perhaps the one in my spoiler lol.

Buddy4point0
July 9th, 2007, 16:24
nice, ive had 1.7 for a while,i never got 1.8 so ill upgrade now