PDA

View Full Version : Free PSP parts, website looking for members and Mods

Man
July 8th, 2007, 16:02
Well the site at http://freepspparts.co.nr/ is looking for some new members, and eventually Mods, and weŕe looking fopr people to donate psps and parts if they are bricked or broken, Sign up and support the cause!

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 16:08
noone will donate a spare part to a stranger... its like buying a ps3 which is like 600 dollars and the guy sells it on ebay like around 3000 dollars

Man
July 8th, 2007, 16:12
ExcrutiationX donated his PSP, and im redistributing the parts, so, im just hoping that people will do the same.

PS. dont be a negative Nancy, no one likes a negative nancy

ninja9393
July 8th, 2007, 17:36
i will be a mod if you want

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 17:49
fiine ill be a mod too

VampDude
July 8th, 2007, 18:13
I don't have time to be online constantly, but I will be a mod if you want me to! :)

Man
July 8th, 2007, 18:17
YAY!! mods, but if only there were members to moderate, in a couple of wekks ill see how many people we have, and ill contact you guys, in the meanwhile you can sign up and post, :D tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your immediate family members!

VampDude
July 8th, 2007, 18:41
YAY!! mods, but if only there were members to moderate, in a couple of wekks ill see how many people we have, and ill contact you guys, in the meanwhile you can sign up and post, :D tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your immediate family members!

I don't have friends? (not people I class as friends anyhow) lol :D

I don't know my neighbors (have never given them the time of day) :rofl:

-&-

I don't like my family :eek: (well only my parents I like)

Although...

...I can spread the word online! :p

Man
July 8th, 2007, 18:44
Lol, i dont really see people going out and telling people, but, maybe a site like Digg, or whatever it is, i never use it, and maybe a collaboration with Dcemu, will rocket my page into popularity :D

wolfpack
July 8th, 2007, 22:39
i can moderate too when im around my house when i have nothing to do.

Man
July 8th, 2007, 23:00
Right on, i just need members to moderate. Currently we have 4 registered members, so we need some more, SIGN UP !!!

Triv1um
July 8th, 2007, 23:18
I will join.

I don't want to be a mod though because I'm not like the noobs above me that only join forums when they can get something out of it.

I am only joining because its for a good generious cause.

I will join tommorow.

Man
July 8th, 2007, 23:29
Thanks, i cant wait till we have , 5 ! members