PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide PSP releases for the week of July 8

Shrygue
July 8th, 2007, 22:32
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/07/08/worldwide-psp-releases-for-the-week-of-july-8/)

Every week, PSP Fanboy gives you the release list of what's coming out for the PSP worldwide. If a game is listed as coming out in a different country from where you live, don't worry. Your PSP can play games from any region. While most of the gaming world pays attention to the new E3, a few brave companies have decided to still release games this week. It's not a huge list, but there are a few promising titles coming out.

US Games

Riviera: the Promised Land
Smash Court Tennis 3EU Games

Capcom Puzzle WorldAsian Games

Tekken Dark Resurrection (Best)Release dates may always change, so you may want to call before heading to your local game shop.

On The Rise
July 9th, 2007, 01:17
I thought Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars was coming out this week in Europe or at least that is what sega europe says on there website. I don't live in the uk so I wouldn't know 100%.

Veskgar
July 9th, 2007, 05:16
I certainly want to pick up Riviera. There are also quite a few other RPG games headed for PSP in July in North America.

I'll be keeping an eye on what firmware the games require as SONY seems like they want to force people to upgrade to 3.51 ASAP. (Japanese Lumines is already patched and requires 3.51)

Sorry SONY but homebrew is not going anywhere.

Basil Zero
July 9th, 2007, 07:51
wait Riviera came out this week, i thought it comes out same week as Tales of the World Radiant Mythology and Parappa the Rapper. 0_o

JKKDARK
July 9th, 2007, 17:30
I have the first Smash Court Tennis for PlayStation 2. Definately horrible.