PDA

View Full Version : Best Flash Cart For NDSlite?

bladerunner15
July 9th, 2007, 05:54
i have had a Ds-xtreme and wasnt very happy with its reliability and now it ceases to function at all so i have decided to ask the question:

What Flash cart for ds do YOU reccomend for an experienced user of ds carts?

i was thinking G6 but some say they arent so good

All suggestions appreciated

firedemon727
July 9th, 2007, 07:27
I'd suggest you get the M3 Simply, because they are considered the best among the R4 and the SuperCard.

Even though I own the M3 Perfect Lite, it's just about the same except that the M3 Simply has NO GBA support and the M3 Perfect Lite does.

bladerunner15
July 9th, 2007, 07:34
thanks for that info

imprompt
July 10th, 2007, 13:04
As a DS-X owner I chose to buy a CycloDS evolution as my next flashcart.

So far so good, with micro SDHC support you are able to store 8 Giga Bytes with the newest micro sdhc memory, I think this format will support up to 32 gig in the future.

Features like in game slow motion set and brightness settings are good, hopefully realtime saves are coming in the future, as they already apear darkened out in the menu.

If only DSlinux worked I'd be perfectly happy with my purchase.

Still the flashing LED's were cool:)

xx-reecey-xx
July 12th, 2007, 07:57
As a DS-X owner I chose to buy a CycloDS evolution as my next flashcart.

So far so good, with micro SDHC support you are able to store 8 Giga Bytes with the newest micro sdhc memory, I think this format will support up to 32 gig in the future.

Features like in game slow motion set and brightness settings are good, hopefully realtime saves are coming in the future, as they already apear darkened out in the menu.

If only DSlinux worked I'd be perfectly happy with my purchase.

Still the flashing LED's were cool:)

SoI just purchased a ds one cart
Bad choice
Cuz my brother seems to think that the ds simply is better..?

Tehmk
July 22nd, 2007, 16:31
R4 is basically same as M3 simply right? So I guess going for R4 since it's cheaper is a good choice.

I'm not to sure about the M3 Perfect Lite since it has to go in the GBA cart doesn't that mean crappy quality videos compared to going in from the DS cart? Or not? If not I'm buying the perfect Lite instead of the R4.

Kazayami
September 8th, 2007, 18:08
I'm not to sure about the M3 Perfect Lite since it has to go in the GBA cart doesn't that mean crappy quality videos compared to going in from the DS cart? Or not? If not I'm buying the perfect Lite instead of the R4.

I don't think that's true. In GBA mode, yes, but DS GBA carts launch in DS mode, not GBA mode.