PDA

View Full Version : DeFlasher Edition No-Limits v5.5 - for 3.40 OE

wraggster
July 9th, 2007, 06:36
New from Deadzone:

ˇˇˇTHIS PROGRAM WORKS THE FLASH0, I DO NOT BECOME PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DAMAGES WHO CAN CAUSE HIS USE BADLY!!!

DeFlasher Edition No-Limits v5.5 - for 3.40 OE. By deadzone (8-07-2007)

//ˇˇˇWARNING!!! You create backups before any other operation!!!!//

- Operation:

- He is always or to be the PSP connected to the shipper or to have the battery to but of half, by ai perhaps.

- To decompress to the root of memory stick and to say if to everything like always.

- The folder backups must be in the root, and DeFlasher

ms0:/PSP/GAME;

ms0:/PSP/GAME150;

or

ms0:/PSP/GAME340;

depending of your kernel mode in the recovery menu oe.

- During the flashing you will see the light of ms to blink, and a screen saying "done" when finalizing he himself.

- If for whatever reason the file to be flashing not this in his place the return program an error message, but there is no problem since it does not give the flashing of this file and us return to the main menu pressing "start".

//HOW TO USE DEFLASHER EDITION NO_LIMITS v5.5//

1 - start: in the menu always reinitiates the program that estes and you it gives back to the main menu.

2 - Select: screenshot takes one from the main menu.

3 - X: enters the menus.

4 - O or X (depend the menu): the flashing is executed.

5 - In "the main" menu [_] activates usb and O it deactivates it.

- When locating to us on themes, etc the image is shown in the screen.

- It by the capture of rco to have idea of what file we are going to flashing.

- Image format is .png.(270x153)

- The liberating one of space in flash0 now free space 2.50MB.

- You must add in for example ms:/backups/themes his theme with any name and inside "captura.png" (270x153) for the preview.

- ms0:/backups/themes/my_theme/all rco's && captura.png., or battery, or background.............

ˇˇˇ Infinites themes......!!!

- Now the new version DeFlasher Edition No-Limits support for flashing more rco's, vsh.prx and pspbtcnf.txt.

list:
--topmenu_plugin.rco
--opening_plugin.rco
--savedata_plugin.rco
--gameboot.pmf
--system_plugin.rco
--01-12.bmp
--impose_plugin.rco
--premo_plugin.rco
--system_plugin_fg.rco
--system_plugin_bg.rco
--photo_plugin.rco
--game_plugin.rco
--sysconf_plugin.rco
--ltn0.pgf
--visualizer_plugin.rco
--update_plugin.rco
--sysconf_plugin_about.rco
--savedata_utility.rco
--rss_suscriber.rco
--netplay_plugin.rco
--netconf_dialog.rco
--music_main_plugin.rco
--msvideo_main_plugin.rco
--osk_plugin.rco
--vsh.prx
--pspbtcnf.txt

///////////////////////PrxFlasher_Edition_v1.0////////////////////////////

- DeFlasher Edition now add: PrxFlasher_Edition_v1.0; in the menu main (Re-direct icons XMB)

- This program modify the FLASH0 of your PSP System.

ˇˇˇI'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THESE FILES/PROGRAM COULD MAKE IN YOUR PSP SYSTEM.!!!

- Highly recommended to do a backup of your .PRX before doing nothing.

1 - Location Free Player (lftv_plugin.prx) Shuts down (R+X) and makes a reset (X) to the PSP when pressing the icon.

2 - Network Update (Update_plugin) is redirected to move XMB with Joystick.

Thanks to Team Xk for the mod .prx

File Name: DeFlasher_No-Limits_v5.5.tar.gz
Size: 8MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnd8hi

Permanent Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?abdvl1ljtdh

Give Feedback Via Comments
via deadzone (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-new-deflasher-edition-no-limits-v55-for-340-oe-by-deadzone-8-07-2007-113722.html)

Gawker
July 9th, 2007, 06:50
I don't wanna get chintzy here Wragg...but I just read through that twice and have NO earthly idea wtf it says....and sorry but ANYTHING that says FLASHING in it that I can't comprehend is a no-no or bricklayer imo. What language was that originally in and we might get someone to do a better translation maybe?

cataphrax
July 9th, 2007, 07:12
Im not exactly positive either but I'm thinking this could help out Maul quite a bit as he has a psp with a screwed up flash mem but can still access usb. But yeah, I'm not completely sure what it does but it sounds like it would fix it.

Oops
July 9th, 2007, 08:33
The 'Create Recovery' function generates an error (cannot find ms0:/backups/original/name_of_one_file.rco) unless you create manually a folder named 'original' in MS0:/backups.

I don't want to despize tour work, but a flahsing app should be very cautiously checked before releasing because the risk is high for us to use it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing it DeadZone.

jaws365
July 9th, 2007, 08:59
what is this?

DarthPaul
July 9th, 2007, 11:11
Ok,for all of you who don't know..DeFlasher is a flashing application. Just like X-Flash,Flash Agent and applications like that. And people,don't flame wraggster,the author of this speaks spanish,so it's not easy for people who aren't multilingual to translate something like that. This application let's you browse your folders and look for something you would like to flash. But it also can flash a full theme that you put in a specific folder,you can even preview the theme you'll flash with one of the features of this. So yeah,it's cool. I used the last version[5.0] before my PSP got screwed. Give it a try. ;)

Gawker
July 9th, 2007, 17:00
Sorry but I wasn't flaming anyone...I was merely suggesting we get a bilingual person to translate it a little better from the original text. That translation reads like a babelfish and I can't follow it, but from your explanation I can sorta get an idea for what it is. I'll still to flashing via USB in recovery mode though I think.

saocore
July 11th, 2007, 08:47
Great program!
I certainly needed this because without a usb cable i couldnt access the flash of 3.40oe so thanks
and yes it's one of the worst translations, but nice work anyway...
I can translate it if needed ;)