PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me crazy! *Need Help*

Slayer_5
July 9th, 2007, 08:42
Okay, I am trying to get MapThis running, and I can't.

Every FAQ and Tutorial seems to have different instructions, or different download links. Some say to use one file, some say to use another.

There seems to be different versions of MapThis and Different versions of The map downloader, and the two seem to be incompatible with each other, so I am having a hell of a time figuring out what to do.

Like I said, I have read all the different guides, and they are all confusing me.

Here is what I am running.

TA-082 Motherboard
3.40 OE Firmware
PSP-290 GPS unit
I put my files in my PSP/GAME folder, running 1.5 kernel.

As well, I am a Canadian in Harbin, China, and having difficulty getting a map for it, mostly because computers here are different then they are back home. Great Firewall of China and all...

So, I was wondering, could anyone throw together a complete package for me, that I can just drag into my PSP/GAME folder, and will work?

I keep reading about a Green Proggie, and i have no idea what it is, or reading about special .prx's that I will need, then some guides don't metion this at all.

As well, if one could throw in a map of Harbin too, it would be tremendously appreciated. Hell, I would even send a person money if they could do this for me.

Thank you guys very much, I have been trying this for a while...

Slayer_5
July 9th, 2007, 08:55
I should also note that I will need direct download links, or maybe send the file to my e-mail
[email protected]

As the Chinese Firewall has stopped me from going to several sites. As an example, I have yet to find the GPS test program, because every site that I have seenw ith it, is blocked...

FatesWebb
July 9th, 2007, 14:05
what is happening when you try to do this?

Slayer_5
July 12th, 2007, 09:14
Well, with one set of programs, Mapthis worked, but no GPS, and with another set of programs, I got the "USB Accessory can not initialize" or something like that.

I tried to d/l the key cleaner, but I can not find any sites with it. I mean, I find sites, but they are blocked

Slayer_5
July 15th, 2007, 13:25
*bump*

windswift
July 15th, 2007, 15:58
you can go to my thread
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=474557#post474557
hope it can solve your problem,if you cant download it, reply in thread or pm me, i'll try to email them to you