PDA

View Full Version : 3.40 IE , expansion for OE Released

wraggster
July 9th, 2007, 19:27
New release from Becus25: (http://becus25.blogspot.com/2007/07/340-ie-expansion-for-oe-coming-soon.html) which is an expansion for the custom firmware 3.40OE-A

Readme :

Install it from 3.40 OE-A.

Improvements ->
· You have two recoverys
· On the second recovery (of IE), you can change the speed of
CPU, the acces by USB for ms0,flash0/1/2.
· Also you can enable a other autoboot located on
\psp\game\boot\eboot.pbp and do more things of the recovery of OE.

NOTE : For use the recovery of "IE" enable the autoboot option from the
recovery of OE.
Then power off the PSP, and power on it and press START to execute the
recovery of IE.

- becus25

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 19:32
I actually see no difference at all from the regular OE recovery.

July 9th, 2007, 19:48
So if I have dark_alex's 3.40 oe-a fw can I install this?

Sterist
July 9th, 2007, 19:55
seems so

July 9th, 2007, 20:04
well Im gunna try it

July 9th, 2007, 20:07
sorry to doubble post but when I try to extract the file it says the file is courrupt

splodger15
July 9th, 2007, 20:08
I would prefer 3.51OE

Gene
July 9th, 2007, 20:49
Hey great work! two recovery modes is a really good idea.

jak66
July 9th, 2007, 20:50
I would prefer 3.51OE

That's not gonna happen any time soon.
No offence to becus and everyone else who's "made" a custom firmware, but all they did was slightly modify Dark_AleX's original, so as custom 3.5X would have to be done by scratch, it would take ages, if it ever got released

Hey great work! two recovery modes is a really good idea.

It would be if one ran on 1.50 kernal and one on 3.XX kernal. However, both running on 1.50 kernal is pointless as both do the same and if 1.50 kernal is f*!%ed, that both recovery menus
gone (having said that, both would be gone anyway, as OE uses 1.50 kernal to load the 3.XX kernal)

DarthPaul
July 9th, 2007, 21:55
Good news for those with a working PSP. ¬¬
Why this didn't come like 3 days ago... :(

Sterist
July 9th, 2007, 22:25
you bricked?

but as mentioned in the post above yours, it most likely wouldn't have been of any help, in terms of recovering from brick, because they're both executed from the same kernal in a very similar, if not, exactly the same way

mike_jmg
July 10th, 2007, 00:39
Good news for those with a working PSP. ¬¬
Why this didn't come like 3 days ago... :(

You bricked man...
yeez, that's sad
but I don't think this would have helped

How did it happened?
No recovery, no nothing? (flash backup maybe)

Start searching for UP or the other one, don't give up

mcdougall57
July 10th, 2007, 08:17
i think it differs in the fact that aswell as it allows flash0 and flash1 access it also allows flash2 access but seen as though i do not know what it is i will not mess with it

`The0n3
July 10th, 2007, 13:48
That's not gonna happen any time soon.
No offence to becus and everyone else who's "made" a custom firmware, but all they did was slightly modify Dark_AleX's original, so as custom 3.5X would have to be done by scratch, it would take ages, if it ever got released

It would be if one ran on 1.50 kernal and one on 3.XX kernal. However, both running on 1.50 kernal is pointless as both do the same and if 1.50 kernal is f*!%ed, that both recovery menus
gone (having said that, both would be gone anyway, as OE uses 1.50 kernal to load the 3.XX kernal)

jak...you idiot becuz 25 has made multiple custom firmwares on his own only using dark alex's proof of concept ok. becuz25 is a pretty intelligent guy i wanna see you make a custom firmware and say the same thing about yourself.

tvrstl
July 10th, 2007, 14:33
how to enable autoboot from DaX Recovery?

the autorun game/boot/eboot.pbp?

I don't know:P

jak66
July 10th, 2007, 22:08
jak...you idiot becuz 25 has made multiple custom firmwares on his own only using dark alex's proof of concept ok. becuz25 is a pretty intelligent guy i wanna see you make a custom firmware and say the same thing about yourself.

as you said yourself, he used dark_alex's PoC as a base. i never said that he couldn't make one of his own, but so far its just been enhance a DA custom firmware

jak...you idiot
Thank you

PlagueMusic
August 8th, 2007, 02:10
this guy is shit