-Apocalypse
-Abyss FORM 1
-Venom
-Omega Tom Hanks
-Omega Tiger Woods
-Shadow
-Diddy Kong
-Sentinel

IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLZ HAVE BOTH Abyss FORMS 2 and 3 and post here and request the 2 characters of mine and send the Abysses to [email protected] and i shall send you the requested characters also i have more than these characters listed to feel free to ask what character i have to trade i have too many characters to keep listed so just post here thanks!!!!

lmtlmt
July 10th, 2007, 09:22
What The Hell Is Mugen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninja9393
July 10th, 2007, 09:32
it is a fighting game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

totally customizable

Ever want Peter griffin vs Spiderman in front of the Death star

now you can

kcajblue
July 10th, 2007, 09:32
dude dont make multiple of the same thread.
and you didnt even need to make these threads as there is already a thread for it.

and lmtlmt "M.U.G.E.N is a freeware 2D fighting game engine designed by Elecbyte, written in C with the Allegro library. The engine was originally released in July 17, 1999. Beta versions of it were made to work on DOS, Linux and Windows platforms, distributed through their website or to donators via email. With the release of the Linux version, support for DOS ceased.

The engine allows anyone to create characters, background stages and other game objects through interpreted text files, graphics, and sound compilations. It supports various types of audio formats such as MP3, ADX, OGG and MIDI as background music during gameplay or at other points such as an introduction or the select screen. The engine allows for most of the same type of functionality found in most any commercial 2D fighting game, up to and including close recreation of those games' characters and gameplay. While the engine is set up primarily for fighting game development, several other game types have been developed using it, including shooter and platformer style games."

EDIT: dammit silent, you got to it before me. :P

lmtlmt
July 10th, 2007, 09:50
Sounds awesome, where can i download it?