PDA

View Full Version : Release: Ozone PSP

Helius
July 10th, 2007, 14:27
Hi all!

I have just finished my first game for the PSP. It's called Ozone and it's about a bouncing ball filled with air.

The mission is to find all the blue gems in each level and then proceed to the exit. The levels are full of items, enemies, traps, etc.

You can refill the ball with air pumps and green gems. You can also fire to the enemies if you collect yellow and red gems. If you run out of air, you die.

The controls are explained inside the game. Don’t forget using the brake button (square) to precise control the ball.

You can download it from here: http://www.geardome.com/en/ozone.php

Here is a screenshot:

http://www.geardome.com/files/ozone.jpg

I hope you like it! :)

DragonPimpsta
July 10th, 2007, 18:46
this looks cool. im gonna try this

edit: try it.. it looks even more amazing inside the game..

lol.. music and graphics are amazing.. when u hit hte blocks it sounds like its playing the theme from FF7 or at least is going down a major scale or somethign... kind of hard tho.. i suggest adding a map or something that warns u when ur geting close to popping besides just looking at it and seeing how big it is

Veskgar
July 10th, 2007, 19:33
This does in fact look very impressive. Great job on this game. I will be watching out for future updates.

parkermauney
July 10th, 2007, 19:51
Is it 3d?
I'm dling, but it'll be about 20 minutes. :p

Xx FightStar xX
July 10th, 2007, 19:54
Fantastic work :)

joesnose
July 10th, 2007, 22:01
fantastic release, could be a commercial game

mcdougall57
July 10th, 2007, 22:16
looks pretty proffesional, well done :thumbup:

Goemon4
July 11th, 2007, 00:14
amazing game, is this the same release in the GBAX comp or a different version?

Safari Al
July 11th, 2007, 00:19
I'll try it, it looks great.

Broadus
July 11th, 2007, 05:18
It looks super-awesome!

PlantationBoss
July 11th, 2007, 09:42
This is the best homebrew game I've played yet, with more levels and a bit of tweaking it would actually be a strong commercial release.

califrag
July 11th, 2007, 10:51
i had problems getting this to run on 3.40 OE-A it kept giving the "Data is corrupted" error because of an incompatible PARAM.SFO...

well needless to say i repacked it with a working PARAM.SFO

I have to say this game is absolutely amazing. I love the music and the overall theme. it's pretty hard though! this is one I will enjoy playing for awhile.

If anybody else was having trouble getting this to run on 3.40 OE-A then download the attached fixed eboot.pbp and just replace the current one (you can delete the % folder as well, this is a 1.0 version eboot with a compatible PARAM.SFO).

Great job on this!

Filiph
July 11th, 2007, 13:14
i love it, i love the graphics :)

Helius
July 12th, 2007, 01:27
I am glad you like it. Thanks for the comments too! :)

Helius
July 12th, 2007, 01:32
amazing game, is this the same release in the GBAX comp or a different version?

Same version ;)

kiore
July 12th, 2007, 10:52
Looks good . I'll let you know what I think next week when the download finishes......... :D

kiore
July 13th, 2007, 06:47
tried it out its awesome . I wonder if Pink Floyd had any influence with making of the music. ........... its a winner ...........

SpacemanSpiff
July 15th, 2007, 00:15
Wow... really impressive release... it looks and sounds great and the gameplay is simple and fun. I just wish you would tone down the difficulty a little, levels two and three are pretty ridiculous and I can only imagine it gets harder from there! I would love to see more of this in the future, maybe a level editor?