PDA

View Full Version : First Images Of Wii Guitar Hero Controller!

parkermauney
July 11th, 2007, 02:02
Via NintendoWiiFanBoy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/07/10/the-wii-guitar-hero-controller-first-image/)

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4558/guitarhero070907gi7.jpg

Activision and RedOctane have finally unveiled the Wii's Guitar Hero 3 controller. Like the one for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, it's based on the Gibson Les Paul shape, with a removable solid white faceplate. However, unlike the version for the other systems, it's got a big cavity in it for the Wiimote, which a lot of us expected.

Does the fact that we have already bought about $40 worth of this controller make the $90 price for game and guitar too high? It's an old argument, but now that we have a little more information, it may be worth thinking about again.

Personally, I'm about to sh|t my pants. ;)

IndianCheese
July 11th, 2007, 03:02
That's hawt.

andersonoscar5
July 11th, 2007, 13:46
PlayStation 3 is not only an expensive game console but also an excellent video player. It could play high-def Blu-ray movies in addition to standard DVDs with a Blu-ray drive

www.mp4-converter.net/ps3-converter/

mcdougall57
July 11th, 2007, 14:58
never played guitar hero before so i hope its good

and someone ban that spammer bot

Junixx
July 11th, 2007, 15:43
PlayStation 3 is not only an expensive game console but also an excellent video player. It could play high-def Blu-ray movies in addition to standard DVDs with a Blu-ray drive

www.mp4-converter.net/ps3-converter/

...... Ok, now I'm wondering what the hell that has to do with this post....

I can't wait for this game, the guitar looks nice too :thumbup:

Man
July 12th, 2007, 02:03
Iv always wanted to try Guitar hero, never ever played it, and this may be the time too.

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 04:36
that thing is HOT! cant wait for it! Nintendo said at E3 you can have battle of the bands online and compete with other people. sounds sweet

ICE
July 12th, 2007, 05:47
i'll stick with actual guitar thanks ;)

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 06:40
i'll stick with actual guitar thanks ;)

I play real guitar and guitar hero.. it's very easy if you play real guitar.

prophecy
July 15th, 2007, 05:40
yea thats sweet but got to get the bass in there too

I_Highway
July 15th, 2007, 22:33
Where is the fun in playing a fake guitar without any sound? Can you play the songs in your way? Can you play other songs, besides the ones which come with the game? Is there any kind of campaign where you can manage your tour, lauch records, play in tv shows? Is there any kind of "sucess meter"? What is funny?

a1j2h5
July 16th, 2007, 01:22
Where is the fun in playing a fake guitar without any sound? Can you play the songs in your way? Can you play other songs, besides the ones which come with the game? Is there any kind of campaign where you can manage your tour, lauch records, play in tv shows? Is there any kind of "sucess meter"? What is funny?

How its fun to cook without using real food (cooking Mama)

How its fun to Dance without really dancing (DDR)

How fun it is to play sports without leaving your room (Wii Sports)

How its fun to steel cars without really getting arrested (GTA)

I'd rather play cheap fake guitar rather than expensive Real guitar.
I don't want to learn to play a guitar, I want to play a fun game featuring a guitar.:thumbup:

ganondorf
July 16th, 2007, 04:45
This game is fun guys! Guitar hero 2 was awseome.

Anyways, I think the wiimote speekers will have use some sort, dont you think? Like an actual amplifier in an electric guitar or some sort? Plus moition dectective, imagive having to move the guitar somehow. It sounds very cool and fun to me.

ngin.small
August 2nd, 2007, 12:19
i dont see the big deal with this its just a guitar hero guitar with a slot for a wii mote...is there any news about how the game will use the wiimote for playing the game.

PLZKLLME0080
August 2nd, 2007, 16:00
Les Pauls only look good in white. they made a good choice when they designed this. of course they probably wanted it to match the color of the system and weren't thinking about what color it would look good in.

JKKDARK
August 2nd, 2007, 16:32
nothing new, like the other versions

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 03:56
Guitar Hero on the Wii will be exactly like the other versions, and the Guitar looks the same as the ones from the other Guitar Hero games (which is lame as it should be slightly different).