PDA

View Full Version : The paper project of Dreamcast II

Saoshyant
April 26th, 2004, 19:51
Hello everyone. I just released my site [http://www.geocities.com/simple_mugen_2004/] and there I wrote an entire page as profesional as possible on what if SEGA would release a Dreamcast 2. I'd like everybody to see it, so can you tell about it on our community site? I post this because I believe if many people see that page and try to request SEGA about it, they MAY actually ponder if they should release a new machine fully compatible with our dear DC. Thank you for your time

Darksaviour69
April 26th, 2004, 19:59
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer

can u post it in this forum? sega have spent millions and millions on restructing it self as a games publish, so it sad to say but sega could not release a new console in the near future (3-4 years) as they simpley don't have the money. they have to start making a profit in the console market again (sega have not posted profits in it homesoftware in years, just there arcade devision is making profit). hopefully the recent success of sonic heroes (i think its back at number 1 on the ps2 chart last week) will mark a change in there fortunes

Saoshyant
September 22nd, 2004, 10:39
The Dreamcast II project page was removed for personal reasons... Sorry about that. Maybe if it does not work out, I will post it here.

Eric
September 27th, 2004, 09:50
I do believe 3 to 4 years it could also be more doing to the flop of Sega Saturn aswell. So with both systems not doing to well with money it will take a little while and thats if Sega ever wants to do it again. If Sega is smart they will stay away from consoles cause they are bad luck and thats not my point of view thats the view of the others as the systems didnt make it.