PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Swap Collection

wraggster
July 11th, 2007, 19:02
http://www.linker4u.com/success/images/item/PS2-0798-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-V2-LY1C3.JPG

New from Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click)

The Ultimate Swap Disc includes all of the most popular software for your PS2 Console. It includes absolutely everything you need in order to play your import games, listen to mp3 music, watch multi region DVD movies, view Jpeg files, load and store your games to your PS2 HDD, Swap your games using Swap Magic and much, much more. In total, the combined retail value of the software on this disc is well over $100.00 USD - and you get it all for one amazing low price Includes all of your favorite SWAP PROGRAMS - ALL IN ONE EASY TO USE PACKAGE. HD Loader 3.5 HD Loader 7c Swap Magic 3.6+ HD Advance 3.0 USB Extreme / Advance COG Swap Loader PS2 Loader Magic Mem Zone Free DVD 2005 HDDump 0.8.1 CDLoader FTP SERVER (Can FTP games to your PS2 if you have HDD installed!) And more! No utility does as much as the Ultimate Swap - GUARANTEED! Total Separate value over $100.00 USD The Ultimate Swap is for the PS2 Console Download and run files from the Internet. Load and Store your games to/from your PS HDD Works on ALL PS2 consoles Play MP3 Files. Watch any region DVD movies Load Jpeg Images Boot software from a USB Drive Load homebrew demos and software. And Much, Much More!

alucard001
July 11th, 2007, 19:31
wat does this have to do with ps3?

jerrt
July 11th, 2007, 22:29
i'm with alucard001, but it is still pretty cool. quite the collection. and this is how stuff should be. the ps2 is reaching the end of its life cycle and we as consumers should be allowed to do more with it. this certainly allows for that. extending the life just that much longer, almost indefinitely.

JKKDARK
July 11th, 2007, 23:00
wat does this have to do with ps3?

Because since the PlayStation 3 is backward compatibility with the PlayStation 2, you can use this software on the PlayStation 3.

acn010
July 11th, 2007, 23:02
oh--wow... im amazed...... 100 dollars?? meh

Dartz1
July 12th, 2007, 17:36
Will this thing work Japanese Ps2 games because I really want to buy naruto narutimate hero 3 and play it on my ps3 because I don't have a ps2

paul1991
July 12th, 2007, 19:31
Wait...
What can a ps3 do that an ubermodded ps2 can't?
Play bluray movies.

ElRazur
July 12th, 2007, 19:55
So this would REALLY work on a ps3?

JKKDARK
July 12th, 2007, 23:27
Will this thing work Japanese Ps2 games because I really want to buy naruto narutimate hero 3 and play it on my ps3 because I don't have a ps2

So this would REALLY work on a ps3?

Yes, it will work without problems ;)

alucard001
July 12th, 2007, 23:32
Yes, it will work without problems ;)

hahahaha ur a jerk lol

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2007, 00:47
hahahaha ur a jerk lol

I reported your post.
It's funny to see a 14 years old mexicanese who didn't read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=37&a=4).

alucard001
July 13th, 2007, 02:47
I reported your post.
It's funny to see a 14 years old mexicanese who didn't read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=37&a=4).

yea thanx for the heads up, u little bitc.... and u racist? cuz i can report that too, so u better watch ur mouth, and my comment was a joke u tard

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2007, 03:08
yea thanx for the heads up, u little bitc.... and u racist? cuz i can report that too, so u better watch ur mouth, and my comment was a joke u tard

Your profile says "Mexican", I don't know why do you think I'm racist.
Even if your comment was a joke or not, you made a spam post insulting me. The topic is about a PS2/PS3 software, not jokes.

alucard001
July 13th, 2007, 03:16
yea it does, but wat the fuk is up wit "It's funny to see a 14 years old mexicanese who didn't read the rules." and why did u have to add that i was "mexicanese" (its spelled mexican u fuk face) was the mexican part necessary? and i dont give a shit if this is just to talk about ps3/ps2 u ****en nerd, seriosly damm

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2007, 03:24
yea it does, but wat the fuk is up wit "It's funny to see a 14 years old mexicanese who didn't read the rules." and why did u have to add that i was "mexicanese" (its spelled mexican u fuk face) was the mexican part necessary? and i dont give a shit if this is just to talk about ps3/ps2 u ****en nerd, seriosly damm

I can say you are mexican, because it's your country. If you don't like it, go to another country.
DCEmu is a forum for gaming & homebrew with different sections. And this forum doesn't support spam, you should be on-topic. Again, if you don't like it you shouldn't visit this site.
Plus you really don't know to JKKDARK. A person who loves Glam metal isn't nerd.

alucard001
July 13th, 2007, 03:27
I can say you are mexican, because it's your country. If you don't like it, go to another country.
DCEmu is a forum for gaming & homebrew with different sections. And this forum doesn't support spam, you should be on-topic. Again, if you don't like it you shouldn't visit this site.
Plus you really don't know to JKKDARK. A person who loves Glam metal isn't nerd.

ok w/e i see ur point, lets end this in a positive note for the kids at home hahaha....we cool?

ish420ism
July 13th, 2007, 08:26
Germany. It figures, fuking hitler cocksucking motherfuking racist.
Go suck a wienerschnitzel, you fuking kissass

Hey JKKDARK. !!!CHINGA TU MADRE!!!. Shnell :eek: That's from the heart.
If you don't know what that means, ask your mom.;)

Alucard001. No te dejes de este puto. a nadien le cai bien ese guey. Me entiendes, mendes:thumbup:

DON'T TREAD ON ME

alucard001
July 13th, 2007, 13:01
Germany. It figures, fuking hitler cocksucking motherfuking racist.
Go suck a wienerschnitzel, you fuking kissass

Hey JKKDARK. !!!CHINGA TU MADRE!!!. Shnell :eek: That's from the heart.
If you don't know what that means, ask your mom.;)

Alucard001. No te dejes de este puto. a nadien le cai bien ese guey. Me entiendes, mendes:thumbup:

DON'T TREAD ON ME

ur right, i just dont want to get banned,

Ese pendejo JKKDARK es un hijo de puta

ElRazur
July 17th, 2007, 17:24
Ok. Could someone tell me if this would allow me to play my UK (pal) ps2 games on my Japan (ntsc) ps3 console? Thanks.