PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Swap Collection

wraggster
July 11th, 2007, 19:02
http://www.linker4u.com/success/images/item/PS2-0798-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-V2-LY1C3.JPG

New from Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click)

The Ultimate Swap Disc includes all of the most popular software for your PS2 Console. It includes absolutely everything you need in order to play your import games, listen to mp3 music, watch multi region DVD movies, view Jpeg files, load and store your games to your PS2 HDD, Swap your games using Swap Magic and much, much more. In total, the combined retail value of the software on this disc is well over $100.00 USD - and you get it all for one amazing low price Includes all of your favorite SWAP PROGRAMS - ALL IN ONE EASY TO USE PACKAGE. HD Loader 3.5 HD Loader 7c Swap Magic 3.6+ HD Advance 3.0 USB Extreme / Advance COG Swap Loader PS2 Loader Magic Mem Zone Free DVD 2005 HDDump 0.8.1 CDLoader FTP SERVER (Can FTP games to your PS2 if you have HDD installed!) And more! No utility does as much as the Ultimate Swap - GUARANTEED! Total Separate value over $100.00 USD The Ultimate Swap is for the PS2 Console Download and run files from the Internet. Load and Store your games to/from your PS HDD Works on ALL PS2 consoles Play MP3 Files. Watch any region DVD movies Load Jpeg Images Boot software from a USB Drive Load homebrew demos and software. And Much, Much More!

hockey2112
July 12th, 2007, 21:17
I am planning on adding a network adapter and HDD to my older model PS2. Would you guys say that this would be my best HD Loader solution?

Also, does anyone know if this disc (or any other disc) will allow me to load my game backups onto the HDD to use with HDloader? I lost a few of my original games in hurricane Katrina, and thus only have the backups to use.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Here is another HDloader software disc: http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/HDAdvance-30-NTSC-w-DVD-9-Support-p-2359.html

The only thing that worries me is that it states multiple times that "you can simply load original, purchased games onto your PS2 hard disk, and then run the original, purchased game later on from there." Do you think that is written there for legal purposes, or do you think (or know) that it definitely does not load backups onto the HDD?

IUnNamedI
July 13th, 2007, 18:50
These are awsome product used a few of them back in the day.... Sorry about your lose in katrina i lived through that horrible few months alongside you man... located in heartland biloxi miss...

hockey2112
July 13th, 2007, 20:39
These are awsome product used a few of them back in the day.... Sorry about your lose in katrina i lived through that horrible few months alongside you man... located in heartland biloxi miss...

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it was a pretty terrible time indeed. So much uncertainty. I live in the New Orleans area, by the way, so at least we had more than tree stumps and front porch steps left when it was all done. I drove through Biloxi a few times after the storm, and it was just unreal.

Anyone else have any more input on this disc, or a recommendation on any other one?

kevinthi
July 15th, 2007, 00:36
would i be able to use this disc on a PAL ps2?

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2007, 01:20
would i be able to use this disc on a PAL ps2?

Yes, it works on all the PlayStation 2 consoles ;)

Cokemusic
July 25th, 2007, 01:22
IS Linker4U reliable , has anyone bought from there ?