DNA Xmb Icons - Created by Vibestar

http://www.youtube.com/v/H59UZAHwa_8

Download (www.evolvexmb.com)

Dillvill92
July 12th, 2007, 16:44
wow! how did u make this!!! its great!!! i have it on both of my PSP's

de.silva89
July 12th, 2007, 16:51
Could someone post the download? it's because I am having troubles with my account on evolveXMB

crypysmoker
July 12th, 2007, 16:51
Dude.. Evolve..
Ive actuly had to stop using your XMB's because you come out with so many great ones I have to flash/reflash my psp daily. BUt this one my boy takes the cake, throws it at the bride and groom then stomps them into the ground while yelling MOseltov.

This xmb is beautiful man, thanks

Skateblind
July 12th, 2007, 17:03
Crypysmoker, you can get a xmb theme plugin that you dont need to flash anything to use. Just place the theme in the correct folder...
That theme looks a bit bare, doesn't really seem worth a theme, might be in the early stages of development though.

Shiori
July 12th, 2007, 17:20
One step closer to a beautiful 3D XMB.

DarthPaul
July 12th, 2007, 17:21
This is very original! I never imagined something like this...

parkermauney
July 12th, 2007, 17:30
This is fantastic. I don't know size limitations, but could you achieve this with a giant transparency around the icon?

Dorian
July 12th, 2007, 17:49
It looks great and I would have it if I could.For some reason,everytime i flash this it semi-bricks my psp.Any ideas on why?

Man
July 12th, 2007, 17:50
It reminds me of comiz/beryl on linux, but linux is soo much more beutiful, im going to download this.

gamefreak199101
July 12th, 2007, 17:56
could this work witht the flashless thing
like if u make a nodule folder in the vsh folder and ne other folders u need and put the files in there?
please reply asap:)

Dillvill92
July 12th, 2007, 18:04
im having troble in one of my PSP's, it said i dont have enough room on it, am i doing something rong?

buildit92
July 12th, 2007, 18:28
This is probley the coolest xmb ive seen. im downloading it now!

Solidsnake3000
July 12th, 2007, 21:02
wow I never thought this could be done

gamerremag
July 12th, 2007, 23:55
know whats weird? i was thinking today about a new type of xmb, i thought of the same thing as the one i am dling now....

cool....

Stealth Kill
July 13th, 2007, 00:19
Evolve xmbs 4ever!!!!!!!!

can this fully brick my psp?

Safari Al
July 13th, 2007, 00:45
So i'm guessing this was made by zooming in big time! very cool though

Vibestar
July 13th, 2007, 01:29
tnx for the reply's read the download readme on Qj carefully. this theme is a bit tricky. always make sure you have about 250kb of freespace on flash0 after flashing. if not stay in recovery and rcover with original smaller files..
oh there is no stretching or zooming involved just big icon

Nikolaos
July 13th, 2007, 01:47
wow, amazing, i will use this when my white psp comes in, i currently sold my black psp mobo to afford my new white psp lol

tophead420
July 13th, 2007, 03:15
Crypysmoker, you can get a xmb theme plugin that you dont need to flash anything to use. Just place the theme in the correct folder...
That theme looks a bit bare, doesn't really seem worth a theme, might be in the early stages of development though.

Looks bare!!! are you f u ck ing kidding me. Have even bothered to try it? And lets see you make such a kick ass theme smart A SS.

SnesR0X
July 13th, 2007, 03:48
looks amazing

ZeakStarwind
July 13th, 2007, 08:27
Holy....this is something I've been waiting for a long time. Just tried it out and it's beutiful...but one problem. Some of my emulators won't work. keeps saying "Data is Corrupted" Any clue of why it is doing this?

ALTIMITHacker
July 13th, 2007, 10:18
Hello, I just signed up to leave this post because though this theme is something new, it is also a bit buggy. This does in fact screw up many emulators, showing a message saying the game could not start, data is corrupt. I am not new to the homebrew scene, and ive tried everything, the kernels, game folders, removing the optional PRX included with this theme, still no luck. This theme does something that messes up the PSP's flash0 (more than just the interface.) I would strongly recommend waiting till installing this theme. I've done a full flash0 backup, just to get rid of the problem. A few emulators are : MMSPlus , DGEN , NesterJ, Deal or No Deal, and Artillery Shell. Those are the ones that gave me trouble.

***For those wondering if this problem is compatibility VS functionality error , do note that the error comes up without executing the gameboot . The error message is immediately shown without the slightest second of loading. For whatever reason, it is dismissed as corrupt.***

pt9087
July 13th, 2007, 15:44
^^ yes it does... this is a problem as i have found many of themes do this... restore your origonal theme and reflash it! should fix the problem!

For those who dont have much flash space... i have attached a file... Extract it and put the file in the font folder and overwrite, This should save you 1mb of flash space! :thumbup:

M-Lin
July 13th, 2007, 20:56
Beautiful theme! Can't wait for updates, good job.

EDIT: oops, PIMPStreamer wont start, nor SNES, doesn't seem to work with PSX games either :(

Cloudhunter
July 13th, 2007, 22:08
The reason many homebrew/psx games get messed up, is because decrypted vshmain's don't work properly.

The only way I know of to get homebrew to work, is to run patchsfo from noobz.

Cloudy

M-Lin
July 13th, 2007, 22:16
thanks patchsfo worked perfectly

carlitx
July 13th, 2007, 22:18
thats friggin sick time to update me xmb :P

EDIT!: Ok so wtf, i followed the instructions and they did not work.....my psp bricked as in the xmb wont boot, the screen just stays black with a back light :@:@ so this happen to anyone else?

EDIT2!: Ok i did a recovery went back to 3.40 OEA and tried again soon as i did the update works perfect but i have a question about some homebrew, it tells me the data is corrupt for some, is this the theme? the hombrew is all the latest version and here is the list: NesterJ, Calisto, Duke Nukem 3d port, O-Zone, Animayhem, and PSPR Anime Style. has anyone else experienced these problems? if so did you fix it? how did you fix it? and PM me with the details.

tallica
July 14th, 2007, 02:47
Omg thats so sweet! nicest xmb iv seen

Vibestar
July 14th, 2007, 15:00
PATCH SFO that's all I can say. If it doesn't work then... to bad..

vinrose67
July 17th, 2007, 08:52
i really want to try this on my new psp but i just recently bricked my first one so i have little hesitation

somebody pls testify that this really works 100 percent?

ALTIMITHacker
July 17th, 2007, 09:25
i really want to try this on my new psp but i just recently bricked my first one so i have little hesitation

somebody pls testify that this really works 100 percent?

...as the thread has been saying, it doesnt work 100%, nor does it work 1%. Dont bother if ur afraid of bricking.

vinrose67
July 19th, 2007, 08:35
...as the thread has been saying, it doesnt work 100%, nor does it work 1%. Dont bother if ur afraid of bricking.

have you tried this dna themes?

DrHaTed
July 20th, 2007, 17:08
Does anyone know if this works with the cxmb plugin? The one with no flashing required.