PDA

View Full Version : NCsoft plans "online experiences" for the PSP

Shrygue
July 12th, 2007, 21:12
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/07/12/ncsoft-plans-online-experiences-for-the-psp/)

At the Sony press conference, Sony revealed an exciting deal for popular MMO developer NCsoft to create games for Sony platforms. Geoff Heath, CEO of NCsoft Europe commented that "together with the Internet-enabled PSP, we're confident that SCEI and NCsoft can develop unique and compelling online experiences that will be found on no other platform."

NCsoft is famous for their work on games such as Guild Wars, City of Heroes, and Lineage. We're confident that their skills will come to incredible use on Sony's handheld.

Sterist
July 12th, 2007, 21:35
YEAH! i was beginning to wonder if an MMO would ever happen :) there's tons for the ps2 n psp has better specs

DarthPaul
July 12th, 2007, 22:27
As I said: It's Sony's time to shine! Let's get back what was ours...and that is...EVERYTHING!

Cokemusic
July 12th, 2007, 22:30
I don't thin everyone understands the potential of this.

THIS IS A DEFINITE PSP SELLER!!

pkmaximum
July 13th, 2007, 05:02
PSP doesn't have better specs than the ps2 I'm pretty sure of... =/

Spotfist
July 13th, 2007, 12:35
Hooray! online gaming that doesn't involve the same thing over and over!

Shooting and racing people on-line is great and all but I'v always thought that Sony should be doing this kind of thing! I even added it to a suggestion on the Playstation.com forums!

I hope it turns out to be REALLY good and not a complete flop that puts other developers off the idea! I would defo buy an MMO game for my PSP!

Veskgar
July 13th, 2007, 23:35
Its about time. The PSP would be great for some MMO action. MMORPG, MMOSIM, whatever. Just use that damn WiFi fully for once.

jeegee
July 14th, 2007, 00:27
This'll be awesome!!!! :)
i would definately play it !!!!

Basil Zero
July 14th, 2007, 19:13
guess its all good news all about PSP this year