PDA

View Full Version : E3 2007: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 PS2 Screenshots

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2007, 04:44
via CB (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/E3-2007-Smackdown-Vs-Raw-2008-PS2-Screenshots-5213.html)

I’m thoroughly surprised at Yukes progress with SD vs Raw 2K8 for the PS2. I know that was one of the flagship exclusives that helped propel the PS2's success beyond the competition, but looking at it now – even in comparison to the PS3 and Xbox 360 – Yuke’s masterful visual representation of Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 on the PS2 is just amazing. Just check out the screenshots for yourself.

I nearly forgot about Triple H, given his injury and all (e.g., I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing now that he’s almost ready to return to active ring duty) but one look at THQ’s latest screenshot release of SD vs Raw 2K8, and it was quickly apparent who I was looking at. The detail on this game for the PS2 is just impeccable. Well, in comparison to other PS2 games, that is. Also, we’ve come to expect the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to have break-neck, eye-busting graphics. But when a PS2 title looks nice, that’s when you break out the champagne.

You can check out the screenshots below of Smackdown vs Raw 2008 for the PlayStation 2. I’m sure THQ will eventually release some more screens for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version as well. Also, be sure to drop back in with our E3 Master-Guide and Coverage Center for the latest in game news and information.

parkermauney
July 13th, 2007, 04:56
Wrestling = FTL
Wrastling = FTW!

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 05:25
Wrestling = FAKE .. but fun to watch not to play

yoshinatsu
July 13th, 2007, 13:09
I'm not so much impressed by the PS2 graphics of the game.
But I AM impressed by the 360 and PS3 screens and videos of it!!!
I'm a huge wrestling fan, and I can't wait to get SmackDown vs RAW 2008 in my hands!!!!!