PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to run Keycleaner first on TA82/86 board?

windswift
July 14th, 2007, 00:41
I have PSP TA82 under 3.40OEA and psp-290
I can run mapthis, but gps state always off,
psp-290-test can never get contact with any satellites.
someone in other thread said he run keycleaner, then he got his GPS working
I download keycleaner, but seems it required dumped keys in order to fix the missing or incorrect keys, maybe I was wrong, but anyway, could some one show me how to use key cleaner?
thanks in advance

killa12345
July 14th, 2007, 02:18
you dont always have to run the keycleaner....it matters how you downgraded.....but if the key cleaner says you have bad keys...i think you have to dump and fix the keys....hope this helps

windswift
July 14th, 2007, 06:26
it says that my psp has some missing keys.
but i dont have the dumped file to fix them.
or maybe I need to run USBHostFS?
I dont really know what are those apps do, have to do some more research.

mrjingles
July 14th, 2007, 14:41
i also have a downgraded ta-082 board and i was also afraid to use keycleaner, but then i tried the function of keycleaner where he fixes all keys but one and that worked for me. psp-290 is working without any problems!
hope this helps.

windswift
July 14th, 2007, 23:55
Finally, I got it work, by using USBHostFS fix

google888
July 15th, 2007, 00:00
it's simple, there are three softwares should be used, which are Keycleaner, IDrepair and ID test,copy all those files in your psp game150 folder, and firstly running the keycleaner, after that doing the IDrepair(or somewhere called idStorageManager) then finally run the IDTEST, you would find psp's id has been repaired, all the software you could search in the internet, u still having some problems, could give me the email, i could post those softwares for your guys~ my email: [email protected]