PDA

View Full Version : Need help with psp

cptwaggawagga
July 14th, 2007, 00:45
Ok I put a 3.40 oe a theme on my 3.30 oea' and it didnt work so i put the orginal theme for 3.30 oea' back on and i started it up.. it gets past the gameboot then the bluee screen with words written in different languages come up so i press o and then it crashes.. and i cant get to the xmb... if i have a UMD in it works and i can play the game

HAMMIEZ
July 14th, 2007, 02:15
if i have a UMD in it works and i can play the game

Do you mean that the game on the UMD itself works or homebrew and legally backed up games work?

If only the game on the UMD works, I would recommend following one of the many guides on re-flashing either direct to 3.40 oe-a or to 1.5 first (personally I don't recommend this as this has bricked a few PSPs).
If all games work only with the UMD in, perhaps no-umd has gone wrong - if it gets to the gameboot it is probably enabled but not working. I would still recommend reflashing though, because having a UMD in all the time can get a little bit annoying and it is better to have a clean, error-free firmware.

cptwaggawagga
July 14th, 2007, 02:29
The game on the UMD itself works

HAMMIEZ
July 14th, 2007, 03:04
Read my previous post...

If only the game on the UMD works, I would recommend following one of the many guides on re-flashing either direct to 3.40 oe-a or to 1.5 first (personally I don't recommend this as this has bricked a few PSPs).

pt9087
July 14th, 2007, 17:22
Did you make a backup of your flash0 before you tried the theme if not its your own fault for this!

In future make a backup of your flash0 because if your brick you can copy your backup back on and all fixed!

Sounds like something in the font folder thats making you get the BSOD after the gameboot, lol anyways make sure you have the recovery files in game and "Run program at" in recovery, then just simply update back up to 3.xx OE

cptwaggawagga
July 15th, 2007, 04:40
yea i backed up my whole flash0...how would i update to a different CF like do i just put the two folders there

cptwaggawagga
July 15th, 2007, 06:02
Nevermind i found out.. thanks for both of your guys help