PDA

View Full Version : Team M33 Theory!!!!!!!

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 08:46
I was looking on wiki and looked up M33 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messier_33) and I came across something very interesting...

Could Team M33 possibly stand for Team Messier 33?

And I beleive the 33 part is relative to their location in lattitude/ longitude

33 Is located in Spain

And for all of you in the know... who lives in Spain?

DAX!!!!

Team Messier DAX

( this in no way refers to it being dax... it just means they're messier than DAX)

V3N0M
July 15th, 2007, 10:22
Very interesting.. But would it be wise to make a thread like this just to figure out more information on Team M33;

Who these guys are?
Where are they located?
How many of them are involved?
Is this Dark_Alex's handy work?

I could keep going on but my point is Dark_Alex stopped his work because he became too well known and too much info on him became public knowledge. Following all of this threats emerge against him by Sony if he didn't cease and desist. So in my opinion let Team M33 tell us what they want us to know and if you figure something out that would only hurt them if it were to become public knowledge then keep it to yourself. ;) It is important to learn from our past mistakes.. “Those who do not learn the lessons of the past.. are doomed to repeat it..”

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 10:28
They put it as their team name if they wanted to keep it a secret they would have named themselves something else right?

V3N0M
July 15th, 2007, 10:33
They put it as their team name if they wanted to keep it a secret they would have named themselves something else right?

Well Chameleon all I'm saying is it would be wise to let Team M33 do the talking while the rest of us keep quiet. Trust me they will let us know what they want us to know. We wouldn't want them to be put into a situation like Dark_Alex where they would have to quit such a great custom firmware in order to stop the onslaught of threats from Sony just because too much information about them became public.

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 10:38
And for that matter they put a constellation on their 3.51 upgrader icons, so they probably wanted it public knowledge they just thought it would take longer than day zero

this is the icon:
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4103/icon0uk6.png

V3N0M
July 15th, 2007, 10:45
And for that matter they put a constellation on their 3.51 upgrader icons, so they probably wanted it public knowledge they just thought it would take longer than day zero

Yes, I do agree with you there. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the secrecy behind this mysterious team and custom firmware! :p Its just important to be careful of what you say when you figure it out. :cool:

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 11:09
Yeah, it would've ended up public knowledge sooner or later... but dont get me wrong the last thing id ever want to do is hurt our future CF developers

The EX
July 15th, 2007, 11:15
A very weird theory, but at the moment no-one knows anything about 'them', so your guess is as good as ours.

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 11:26
it all adds up... I started with odd-shot theories and they all came together perfectly... I figured out the exact person who developed this firmware... but im not going to tell ( to cover the developers ass)

ExcruciationX
July 15th, 2007, 16:14
Doesn't Dark Alex live in spain?

Malksta
July 15th, 2007, 16:48

I was about to say that, Dark Alex is from Spain. not France :p

Buddy4point0
July 15th, 2007, 16:50

im pretty sure he is spanish but liives in france

kcajblue
July 15th, 2007, 16:55
I was looking on wiki and looked up M33 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messier_33) and I came across something very interesting...

Could Team M33 possibly stand for Team Messier 33?

And I beleive the 33 part is relative to their location in lattitude/ longitude

33 Is located in France

And for all of you in the know... who lives in France?

DAX!!!!

Team Messier DAXman. youve been thinking way too much about something as simple as the name of a group of hackers.
its like youre doing stuff from the movie national treasure.
trying to find out something using little clues that add up.

splodger15
July 15th, 2007, 17:22
If they are supposedly from France why does it say on the fron page a Team of Russian Hackers.

0_o

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 21:40
anybody о создать русское usename, и вывешивает их проекты на их

ICE
July 15th, 2007, 21:44
compared to OE m33 is a ton buggier. DAX wouldnt have released it like that. its not DAX.

mexicansnake
July 15th, 2007, 21:45
DAX lives in Spain I said that in one of his posts...

Triv1um
July 15th, 2007, 21:49
DAX lives in Spain I said that in one of his posts...

Indeed, in the BBC report they done it said he lives in spain.

Its not by him. Also what ICE said is a good point.

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 21:50
its not DAX, its somebody messier than DAX

spain is located on 33 longitude

so either way.. spain or france my theory still works

I changed france to spain on my original post now

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 22:07
sorry for the double post...
but I thought france was to the side of spain not directly above it... so yeah theory is still in tact

( thought turkey was france lol)

I did this at 2:00 AM so i was sleepy

ICE
July 15th, 2007, 22:41
it doesnt really matter who it is. i would prefer that no one knows for the safety of the coder.

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 22:51
thats the same way I feel, but it was fun figuring it out.

ExcruciationX
July 16th, 2007, 08:38
I did this at 2:00 AM so i was sleepy
I think it's time to get sleeping more often! ;)

DarthPaul
July 31st, 2007, 13:11
Chameleon nice theory. Everyone knows this is a mysterious team,"no one" really knows where they are,right? So this team didn't want any risk,they were scared when they started doing this,so they decided to work under covered. This team,composed by only two guys,is moving the scene up after Dark_Alex. But all is about to show up,so let's clear this. The team's two members are... Chameleon and DarthPaul,yeah,me. Sorry Chameleon if I clear this up,but it was time,right?