PDA

View Full Version : ROMS for snes ?

towie
July 15th, 2007, 10:37
Hi

Can somebody tell me if you can download a folder with loads of roms instead of having to search and download them individually ?

Cheers

pt9087
July 15th, 2007, 10:52
P2p

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2007, 11:01
I don't think you are wanting homebrew SNES games (Plus I never saw one), so your question should be about commercial roms.
Please read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=80&a=4), we don't support piracy. Buy the games in you local shops or online shops and dump them to your PC.

Anonymous D
July 15th, 2007, 13:12
wikipedia has 1 homebrew snes game lol and even that is currently bieng sold

Safari Al
July 15th, 2007, 14:39
Please Do not ask for roms. it is against the rules unless you want to gegt banned.

Video_freak
July 15th, 2007, 14:42
Please Do not ask for roms. it is against the rules unless you want to gegt banned.

Even if you want to get banned, it's still against the rules. lol :P

robbytherob
July 15th, 2007, 22:40
I am fairly new to this and i don't want to piss anyone off but if rom talk etc is against the rules why do we all have emu's on our psp's?

Not being funny and i can see the point with psp iso's as this harms the software houses etc. but snes etc. are years old.

Chameleon
July 15th, 2007, 22:42
its one of those grey areas were alot of speculation occurs... so DCEmu chooses not to talk about either.

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2007, 22:49
Not being funny and i can see the point with psp iso's as this harms the software houses etc. but snes etc. are years old.

Even if it's old or not, download copyrighted material is illegal.

robbytherob
July 17th, 2007, 21:20
Yeah i can see your point but why do you still have all the emu's etc. if it's against the rules.
real grey area but i do love the site and have been helped loads by many people so keep up the good work

Anonymous D
July 17th, 2007, 21:40
the emus arent against the rules, but copyrighted materials are. emulators emulate its not steling any code form the original platforms. plus a lot of companies cough *sony cough wud jump at the chance to shut down a site like this and we dont want that.
for future requests like this...."google is your friend"

robbytherob
July 17th, 2007, 22:51
I know just what you mean my friend.