PDA

View Full Version : G6 DS Real Loader 2.2B

wraggster
July 15th, 2007, 22:35
New software update from the G6 Team:

* Best performance, run games without any lag or slow down.
* Build-in high-speed memory. No need to worry about the compatibility and the speed of SD card.
* Automatically detect save type, no save type database file need to update.
* “Real Clean Data ” supported design, without the need of modifying the game program. No need to update firmware frequently.
* The new user-friendly cheat code supported software has been released. An AR compatible cheat code engine added. It supports all most popular cheat code file type. (xml, txt, dht .db). Each individual cheat code file can be applied to different games. A ready-made database file is available for download too (3 languages is available currently: English, Japanese, Chinese). The selected Cheat Code items will be stored automatically, users are not necessary to select the items every time.
* A new “Slow Motion” features has been added for helping some novice players to easy pass through levels. 5-level of slow motion effect lets users to adjust. The slow motion can be enabled or disabled during game play too.
* Perfectly supports “Multiplay Games” and “WiFi Games”. The highest compatibility of “Download-Play Games”.
* The strongest multi-media features: Both “MediaExtend” and “MoonShell” are included.
* MoonShell and MediaExtend supports MP3, DPG JPG, GIF, BMP files etc.. And MediaExtend can support DSM,GBM and WORD files too.
* Perfectly supports all Slot-2 Expansion Pak such as DS Rumble Pak, Ram Pak, Ds Browser, GBA game card etc. (Two optional Expansion Pak products are coming: I) Browser Ram+ Rumble II) GBA+ Browser Ram+ Rumble.)
* Upgradeable System
* USB2.0 high-speed design. (Around 30s for copying a 128MB data)
* Standard file system based design (FAT16/FAT32): Simple and Direct. (Just Copy->Insert->Play.)

Download Here (http://www.g6flash.com/)

omartheman42
July 16th, 2007, 14:00
I'd love to download this as I have this card. When I go to the site it still shows the old firmware up.

Sul_Lupus
July 17th, 2007, 02:17
Will the G6 Flash 3 software, which sounds incredible work with the Max Media Player DS cart and The Max Media Doc?

If not, is there an application that will?

Any Instant Messangers and Email programs for the DS which work with the MMD?