July 16th, 2007, 14:38
363 Xmb Icons - Created by Vibestar

Video Via Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/v/3rwRg5_0Pqo

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4066/screen1om2.jpg

Download (www.evolvexmb.com)

SpooForBrains
July 16th, 2007, 14:44
That's pretty sweet. Is this another one you need to run PatchSFO to use?

-Xandu-
July 16th, 2007, 14:47
Really nice icons!

carlitx
July 16th, 2007, 14:53
thats realy nice, it's pretty amazing what you guys have come up with, but do you need to run the patch?

F9zDark
July 16th, 2007, 15:54
Damn nice job! I just might have to get these. Hopefully you guys will release new color schemes for them too :)

Dorian
July 16th, 2007, 16:59
Ah,but now the bigger question.Will it have the same problems with some homebrew like Star or DNA?

carlitx
July 16th, 2007, 17:48
yes someone please answer the homebrew question, i have not the time to use this to find out it screws homebrew usage

Anonymous D
July 16th, 2007, 18:12
do you have to patch these? cus i tried putting this pack on my 3.40 oe psp, and had to recopy all my flash 0 back because it wudnt boot. mb just my clumsy nature, but its back to nomral thanks to recovery.

carlitx, yknow there technically is a d/grader for 3.40 ? you have to update to 3.50 but yeh just though mb it shud say somet like 3.51 d/grader

jurkevicz
July 16th, 2007, 18:14
great theme!

Bobtentpeg
July 16th, 2007, 19:03
nice theme, but it wont load the XMB on a 340 Oe psp

xg917
July 16th, 2007, 19:09
this theme is top! :)

carlitx
July 16th, 2007, 19:32
carlitx, yknow there technically is a d/grader for 3.40 ? you have to update to 3.50 but yeh just though mb it shud say somet like 3.51 d/grader

...................ok this may sound like im on a short fuse(which i sorta am due to my massive head ach), but do you bother reading? i have 3.40 OE-A im not asking how to install this or what i need, i wanted to know if the patch SFO needed to be used for certin homebrews like the DNA theme beofre i start flashing this, but im sick of waiting so ill go ahead and flash my psp now anyways since i have a back up flash of 3.40 OEA on my comp already

ps if its about my sig, thats about to be changed when im not in a lazy mood

Anonymous D
July 16th, 2007, 20:04
erm yeh i know, i was meaning ur sig, dont get all stressy on me lol and ive tried it on 3.40 oe a it wont boot into the xmb i had to restore my flash 0, is there some files in the rar that we dont need that are cuasding this?

edit: people are reporting problems with 3.40 oe over at evolve

DarthPaul
July 16th, 2007, 20:39
These kind of themes really look very awesome,but no offense,they stink. Some homebrews don't start and that makes me mad! Is that PatchSFO the solution to that problem? I hope it is! If they found the solution I'll use one of them.
And Vibestar rock making the XMB themes,so far what I've seen of him are the best themes out there,or at least the most innovative. Keep it up.

tophead420
July 16th, 2007, 21:14
That's pretty sweet. Is this another one you need to run PatchSFO to use?

I would say yes. It's not that big a deal though you run patch SFO one time for the homebrew. Anyone that complains is just a cry baby. It takes a total of maybe a minute or so.

These kind of themes really look very awesome,but no offense,they stink. Some homebrews don't start and that makes me mad! Is that PatchSFO the solution to that problem? I hope it is! If they found the solution I'll use one of them.
And Vibestar rock making the XMB themes,so far what I've seen of him are the best themes out there,or at least the most innovative. Keep it up.
Yes patch SFO is the fix

carlitx
July 16th, 2007, 21:14
well the theme worked flawlessly for me, havent tried any homebrew yet but i know ps1 wont boot the xmb dissapears and all i see is the waves and back ground.

Safari Al
July 16th, 2007, 21:34
How are they doing this? It scares me!!!

tophead420
July 16th, 2007, 22:06
How are they doing this? It scares me!!!
A bit of editing to the paf.prx for icon posotions :cool:

Safari Al
July 16th, 2007, 22:36
That's what i thought! I might try to do that.

tophead420
July 16th, 2007, 23:23
That's what i thought! I might try to do that.
Just be careful if you try this. and back up your original paf.prx in case you mess up modding it. Good luck and have fun. O yeah I have given it a try myself and it pretty fun to mess with :thumbup:

vichhaykhiev
July 16th, 2007, 23:35
I can't get it to work on 3.51 M33... please tell me which firmware work on this theme.

ish420ism
July 17th, 2007, 00:57
This is a nice theme, Can the icons be made larger?

carlitx
July 17th, 2007, 01:00
I can't get it to work on 3.51 M33... please tell me which firmware work on this theme.

read the download link! for the love of god why dop people never ever read! on the download link it says and i quote 3.40 OE. sorry to sound an ass hole but in the words of napoleon dynomite " Ghawd, Idiot!"

imagecko
July 17th, 2007, 02:02
love it. how the hell do you do it?

Camelot
July 17th, 2007, 03:12
So, I decided to try and install this on my 3.51 M33 but, like I new might happen, I had a half-brick. What file do i need to change to fix that? or should i just restore?

zheg_pagaza
July 17th, 2007, 05:46
esta mamalona

zheg_pagaza
July 17th, 2007, 05:48
and why 363 XMB icon?

kcajblue
July 17th, 2007, 05:58
interesting icons. they look pretty cool.

also zheg. dont double post use the edit button.

zheg_pagaza
July 17th, 2007, 07:33
interesting icons. they look pretty cool.

also zheg. dont double post use the edit button.

callate el osico a la verga tu no eres mi papa

DarthPaul
July 17th, 2007, 08:43
callate el osico a la verga tu no eres mi papa

Do not use offensive language here. Someone report this one,any mod?
kcajblue I don't like to do this but he just said:
"Shut up your nose to the c**k,you're not my dad."
Yes,shut your nose to the... that's a kid for sure.

@zheg_pagaza:

Spanish:
Tu no eres el único latino en el mundo. Así que mejor ten precaución y no uses ese vocabulario donde no debes.

English:
You're not the only latin in the world. So you better be careful and don't use that language where you can't.

Camelot
July 17th, 2007, 14:51

@zheg_pagaza:

Spanish:
Tu no eres el único latino en el mundo. Así que mejor ten precaución y no uses ese vocabulario donde no debes.

English:
You're not the only latin in the world. So you better be careful and don't use that language where you can't.

Umm Ownt?

carlitx
July 17th, 2007, 19:05
burn

tvrstl
July 17th, 2007, 19:58
haha, what an Idiot!

Spanish is one of the worlds most known languages, only beaten by English.

I bet if I wrote something bad in my language, someone would transelated it.

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 20:03

@zheg_pagaza:

Spanish:

English:

Shut your nose! :rofl:

DarthPaul
July 17th, 2007, 23:54
Hahahahaha he's banned. :p

ish420ism
July 18th, 2007, 00:40
the noob didn't know what he got himself into. BANNED, SON

TE DIERON LA BOTA:rofl:

carlitx
July 18th, 2007, 01:38
ok enough on the noob, now what causes homebrew/ popstation to get screwed up in these wiked themes?

tallica
July 18th, 2007, 02:27
Gah evolve is down at the moment :( Can someone tell me how to get this working on 3.40oe? I keep fully bricking.

DarthPaul
July 18th, 2007, 03:58
ok enough on the noob, now what causes homebrew/ popstation to get screwed up in these wiked themes?

It is the vsh.prx file in these themes.
You can fix that problem using the PatchSFO. Which you can get from here (http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,88888895/func,startdown/id,6/). Patch your corrupted Eboot with that,and boom! Fixed.

Goemon4
July 18th, 2007, 14:59
runnin that patchsfo now (ty) but the theme seems to work as far as installing, very nice tho, cant wait to see what else you guys do to the XMB

thanks

edit - after patching everything works perfectly, great theme!

carlitx
July 18th, 2007, 20:38
but dont you have to run the patch every time you boot your psp?

DarthPaul
July 18th, 2007, 21:41
Nope. The patch goes to the Eboot,not to the firmware. So you have to patch it just once.

carlitx
July 18th, 2007, 23:36
ok sweet looks like i may go back to this theme some time soon but i kinda like the theme i got going on now:P

plus will the patch fix my ff7 pops game? cause when i had this theme it never botted just hung with the xmb wallpaper and wave.